cd/dvd player ripspeed

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
FOR SALE: i have a ripspeed cd/dvd player for sale hardly been used. Still have box manual and plug protectors. Paid £400 will accept £200 this perticular model is £450 brand new. Either pm me or add my hotmail [email protected]

they are actualy £285.... but thats the sale price.

i work for Ripspeed..lol

if its the touch screen one thats a bargain..

if not its still worth a look, as they are excelent value even at retail..

hey there mate. whats the spec. mite very well hav that off u. im up in durham on wednesday and can pay u cash. whats ur best on it though?

hey there mate. whats the spec. mite very well hav that off u. im up in durham on wednesday and can pay u cash. whats ur best on it though?

what do you mean whats my best the lowest i will go is 200 mate if thats what you mean and please dont use txt speak did you also email me

Don't want to hijack the thread but if there's more than one person who wants one I might be selling my Ripspeed 710 DVD player like this one in a few weeks :) obviously Jims needs to be sold first as this is his thread :p

can i just ask do they fit properley on the k11?, because were the heater vents and the rest thats up near there, i didnt think the screen would fully extend and be at a decent viewing angle, if im wrong can you post some pics thanks

Hi yeah you are right beanie but I made my way round it! lol I've made a unit for mine that sits on the dashboard and brought the wiring up through the back of the dash too. It's great because the unit looks really smart and matches the "bubble" look and I've put it on velcro pads so if I want to I can remove the whole unit so thieves cant get to it! It sits around the two grooves on the dash as well so that its securely in place.

I kept meaning to take some pics and put them up and ask if anybody wanted one making, they aren't going to be cheap though :( cost me about £25 in materials alone and take a good 4 or 5 days constant faffing about to make one, it's a painstaking task!! (mine took weeks on and off :p) I'm also going back to uni in a couple of weeks so probably wouldn't have time to make more than 2 or 3. I know other people must have this problem though because it bugged me for ages and ages until I just thought right I'm making the housing myself :p

Anyway I'll get some pics of it up in a couple of days and post it in a new topic so people can see what it's like, I have to say though I was impressed at how well it matches in!

they are actualy £285.... but thats the sale price.

i work for Ripspeed..lol

if its the touch screen one thats a bargain..

if not its still worth a look, as they are excelent value even at retail..

lol not anymore mate, im in the same shoes as you and its 269.90 susspended line now. new 720 and 920i's in, there a nice bit kit them like

nick

lol not anymore mate, im in the same shoes as you and its 269.90 susspended line now. new 720 and 920i's in, there a nice bit kit them like

nick

yeah, the new ones are very nice indeedy. look like alpines..lol

weve got hundreds of the old ones...lol:laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

120 quid delivered?..

Very interested... if you can wait till payday..

I take it its got a headphone socket?.. And preout for a stereo AUX?

Is it motorised..

does it play copies - VCD etc etc?

120 quid delivered?..

Very interested... if you can wait till payday..

I take it its got a headphone socket?.. And preout for a stereo AUX?

Is it motorised..

does it play copies - VCD etc etc?

the plugs it has on the bk are as follows:-
center
sub
front r
front l
rear r
rear l
all as one bundle of plugs

then you have :-
aux in/l
aux in/r
rear out/l
rear out/r

then you have :-
aux in video
rear video out 1
rear video out 2
dvd ch video
camera

unfortunatly it doesnt have headfone jack and it does play copied dvd and cd`s and yes its motorised screen hides away then ejects the screen out when you press the button i will enquire about how much it is to post but i need post code

Back