CMR2000 CD player Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
I bought this CD player about 9months ago now. Cost £120 brand new.

Ripspeed CMR2000

Cd player
SD card slot
USB port
Remote
ISO adaptor
Hand Book
Original Box

It has a funny moment when it comes to turning down the volume, it goes up.
Basically when you turn the knob to turn down the volume it sometimes goes up instead of down, but corrects itself after a second or two.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review257622.html

I will accept anything around £20+postage.

p+p will be around £8

I'll post some pictures of it tonight.

Attachments

• cmr2000000000.jpg
    cmr2000000000.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 201
I'll take it if you don't mind waiting til the weekend for payment as my boss still hasn't paid me.
Do you take paypal?

I've just fitted one of these into my Micra (I bought it a couple of years ago from Halfords & used it in my old Audi quattro). I think it's a good unit - my Micra came fitted with a cd autochanger & a tape head unit. Unfortunately the autochanger is quite an old model & won't play mp3's hence me fitting the Ripspeed head unit. I think the USB slot's a fantastic idea - I just plug my 500mb memory stick in & leave it playing on random :)

When ever i tryed to connect my nano to it, it read error 6 or something, and in the book this means, wrong media.

I used a crappy 1GB memory stick thing and it work fine!

This also has an AUX port.

The wiring needs the red and yellow cables switched, if this is going in a micra thats is.

PM sent.

thanks

I have a 2 Gb SD card on my desk somewhere *looks around*

My ipod may work as technically it isn't an ipod, it looks like a nano, it works like a nano, it even tastes like a nano. It is, however, just a cheap copy. It had L-pod written on it lols.

When ever i tryed to connect my nano to it, it read error 6 or something, and in the book this means, wrong media.

I used a crappy 1GB memory stick thing and it work fine!

This also has an AUX port.

The wiring needs the red and yellow cables switched, if this is going in a micra thats is.

PM sent.

thanks

Yeah thats because the head unit doesnt support the ipod software, instead of using itunes to put mp3 on your ipod just open you ipod as a HDD and drag and drop your mp3 onto you ipod because itunes converts the meadia thus giving unsupported format

payment received, will post out on Friday, having a bit of a problem at the post office at the mo, with the strike an all, should be will you by Monday/Tuesday!

Good doing business!:)

Sent!!

Put CD player inside box with all extras then put that inside another box....
Lots of seletape on the box, i put a "fragile" sticker on it.....and bubble wrap....should be ok! lol

Thanks, should be fine, I dropped my stereo from an upstairs window and it was fine, they are stronger than people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back