Cawkwell's car...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Here are your pictures mate... Must say it is growing on me alot!!! Really like it actually. Absolutely love those wheels.

Attachments

• Captured2006-1-400019.JPG
    Captured2006-1-400019.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Captured2006-1-400020.JPG
    Captured2006-1-400020.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Captured2006-1-400021.JPG
    Captured2006-1-400021.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Captured2006-1-400022.JPG
    Captured2006-1-400022.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Captured2006-1-400025.JPG
    Captured2006-1-400025.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 203
looks better when you see it in person than in photos,got my clear lights to go on yet when i get somebody to do them.

Lol, I know what you mean mate. :) The photos never do mine justice either I don't think. Looking very nice though.

I realllly like that, Very tidy, nice colour, nice alloys!!

But how'd you open your boot?? :D

that is just awesome....looks great even in the pics! front bodykit looks kinda like mine...

ive got a button near steering wheel then you just pull it open from the side

Why'd you keep the wiper? Defeats the purpose of a smoothed boot. Not really a fan of it mate - as i hate bodykits etc, but each to thier own. Good effort, but not for me

look a hell of a lot better without the pulsar bonnet vent. shame the rear splitter isnt smoothed, but with a super s spoiler that would look the nuts. two thumbs fresh from tommo....

dont have a pulsar bonnet vent on mate, what do you mean about the rear splitter

i dont like the colour, not keen on the kit, the wheels are too big,
but as a package?
OH DEAR! THAT IS FANTASTIC! for me that has all the dislikes but for some unknown reason it works!
well done mate should be proud

like i said it looks better WITHOUT the pulsar vent and the rear splitter sould have been smoothed in instead of just bolted on....

oh i see wot you mean about the rear splitter now,never mind,lots to come yetinc:bucket seats clear lights better ice install,double exhaust system

I admire what you have done and the workmanship to the car is great, but its not to my taste really. IMO it would look better if the arches were smoothed into the car.

It is different though which is good and will look good when its finished Im sure.

What exhaust is on it the now BTW, it seems to stick out a good bit.

im in two minds, on one hand the work that has been done is awesome and that paint job is out of this world but then its ruined by things like the petrol cap, wiper being left on the boot and the gap on the front bumper, should have been blended in my opinion. still looks ace and i agree that it looks better without the vent but its still practically a clone of gavs - get some bigger brakes if ur gonna paint em and draw attention to em too

Looks very nice m8, agree about the back wiper and i think it would look alot better with everything smoothed in together. Very nice colour, proper eye catching!

Big_ben said:
im in two minds, on one hand the work that has been done is awesome and that paint job is out of this world but then its ruined by things like the petrol cap, wiper being left on the boot and the gap on the front bumper, should have been blended in my opinion. still looks ace and i agree that it looks better without the vent but its still practically a clone of gavs - get some bigger brakes if ur gonna paint em and draw attention to em too

nothing wrong with clones lol,,,thers about 50 k11 clones already

i see gavs car round rotherham/barnsley sometimes,,i take it he sold it to a gurl? or its his bird,,unless gav is a gurl :D

Nice colour,nice alloys. but the lock on the fuel filler cap still tells me that this used to be something like a 1.0 l/1.0 lx. Needs a full rear spoiler but looks good.

yeah gav sold it to some lad in exchange for an ecort iirc then the lad gave it to his bird who then crashed it, not sure if its been repaired or not since, think gav ended up with a 200sx

Back