caught out

with the r-reg situation how could things get any worse:grinning: (only kidding please dont tell me how to get it worse)

DSC00735.jpg

its getting better

DSC00732.jpg

have a laugh now......
DSC00736.jpg

caught out petrol done
look look i'm reviing him:grinning:
DSC00741.jpg

Saw the white micra with the black stripes down the middle / black front grille in Hillingdon today! Thought I recognised it from somewhere on here!

Looked like it needed a lot of love and attention, really wasn't a fan of the chipped and tattered stripes :p Could probably do with a grille that matches the rest of the car as well.

:grinning: it needs it
next time you pass through iver lane? lets hook up for a chat atat tat (wheres that guy gone)

Latest gaught out from France:
Mirror match:
2011-06-21_18-36-06_329.jpg

Awesome stock Nissan alloys (never seen before):
2011-07-06_12-34-26_743.jpg

Cadburry Micra:
2011-06-22_09-00-28_502.jpg

seems to be a few in france!
caught out while trying to get the rear bush bolt sort out, and told use the method mention'd on here before i enter the garage charge'd per hour zone :grinning:
M3
DSC01943.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

What? How does that work? A decent looking orange 180/200SX with some decent alloys and some sound bodywork just casually chilling out back with a hedge growing out of it? :eek:

as they recently open'd a bodyshop (next arch along) they know , whatever condition vehicle comes along it would get fully sorted.
the owner could walk in and see that, but would know all would be taken care of and gauranteed
(owners problee one fanatic that works their, i guess)

Ah right, fair enough (Y). Because I'm a fan of the SXs, so it pains me to see them in sorry states like that. But as long as it gets sorted, it's all good :grinning:

Caught awhile back, but seen a few times now, red K11 with unknown spoiler, tints, wolfrace alloys and optional extra arches, don't know if there on here, didn't really look at mine.

Spy shot!
5918414840_cfbaaf7aa3_z.jpg

And a K12, Nismo and HKS badges, 4 spoke wheels, red/pink accent colours, jap plates, pillar-mount dials, possibly more.
5860166387_0db3c9c725_z.jpg

Thought I'd get in on this - caught out a few weeks ago, red Super S, unknown resprayed alloys, yellow (not my first choice, I must say) dashboard, instrument surround, door handles, A-pillars, no back seats, not rear carpets or passenger cards, but still has the roof liner? fwn Remounted numberplate, and a tailgate which looks to be in the process of getting resprayed. Open mouth front grill, fogs, aftermarket backbox. Anyone's on here?

03.jpg

i'll let em know sx's dont like bush meat:grinning: or meet bush

caught out a Peugeot ,all he could do was "REVERSE DRIVING SKILLS" (jam breaks on whilst in front for a very very very short period of time) to look even more of a IDIOT :grinning: and he cut into my lane with 1 cars length between me and car in front typical vancar i spose :grinning:
THIS CLOWN WAS LUCKY i wasnt with a blow fuse type of person , as i aint a blow fuse type of guy. i like making em pay in a legit way, driving skills not circus skills:grinning: . anyway if you read this you clown as you may have sus'd you came up against a micra nut who'd be on the uk micra site , that finger you pulled up on me,,,,,,,,,use it on your mum tonight you back to front runt:grinning: absolute waste of existence and tax payers money spent on your birth :grinning: ..your best bet is - when i am sleeping to damage my car, as you cant do a thing to me. i would rinse you every day of the week,untill you changed your cart for a real car!:grinning::grinning: you JOKE!

i'll let em know sx's dont like bush meat:grinning: or meet bush

caught out a Peugeot ,all he could do was "REVERSE DRIVING SKILLS" (jam breaks on whilst in front for a very very very short period of time) to look even more of a IDIOT :grinning: and he cut into my lane with 1 cars length between me and car in front typical vancar i spose :grinning:
THIS CLOWN WAS LUCKY i wasnt with a blow fuse type of person , as i aint a blow fuse type of guy. i like making em pay in a legit way, driving skills not circus skills:grinning: . anyway if you read this you clown as you may have sus'd you came up against a micra nut who'd be on the uk micra site , that finger you pulled up on me,,,,,,,,,use it on your mum tonight you back to front runt:grinning: absolute waste of existence and tax payers money spent on your birth :grinning: ..your best bet is - when i am sleeping to damage my car, as you cant do a thing to me. i would rinse you every day of the week,untill you changed your cart for a real car!:grinning::grinning: you JOKE!

Innuendo much there? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like you had fun with this Pug bloke, piece of badly built French junk :laugh:

i appreciate a good driver and depreciate a useless one
even any one on here i would seriously suggest following the highway code on safety where it concerns other rd users ,pedestrians,cyclist,other motor vehicles. most jap car drivers do though, as they have a brain or brain cells that actually exist and spark away correctly time'd up:grinning:

i appreciate a good driver and depreciate a useless one
even any one on here i would seriously suggest following the highway code on safety where it concerns other rd users ,pedestrians,cyclist,other motor vehicles. most jap car drivers do though, as they have a brain or brain cells that actually exist and spark away correctly time'd up:grinning:

I couldn't have put it better myself, especially with regards to people that drive Jap cars. Anyone who drives badly when I'm around - cutting me up, tailgating, aiming for me in general, etc etc, will normally find me leaning out of the window gesticulating and shouting wildly at them :laugh::laugh:

I couldn't have put it better myself, especially with regards to people that drive Jap cars. Anyone who drives badly when I'm around - cutting me up, tailgating, aiming for me in general, etc etc, will normally find me leaning out of the window gesticulating and shouting wildly at them :laugh::laugh:

if they guessed how dangerous to themselves theyr action are they wouldnt do it
its all about anticipation , thats why leaving a nice distance between you and car in front gives you plenty of options to deal with any clown type on the road. its why jamming the brakes on in front of me makes me laugh very very much,, the boy look so ridiculously stooooooooopid that he wishes himself off of this planet away from all the rest of us lovely human beings.
or maybe he actually does come from apes, in which case he a difrent species with animal instincts not human one's .
:grinning:

put some d's on that itch
DSC01992.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

seriously souped up, probly was at the feast today :grinning: its not really a caught out when it arrives near enough at your front door

Thought I'd add my own story here, no photos unfortunately :(.

Caught out some prat in a Mazda MX-5 at my local cruise last night - properly slammed to the floor, scraping the front splitter over the smallest bumps, some serious negative camber on the front and rear deep dish alloys (BBS I think), huge backbox. Taking the #### out of me for driving a bright green Nissan Micra, in the usual "I've got a better car than you but I look like an idiot" fashion grr. As were most of the other people there, in their stereotypical slammed Lupos and Halfords special Fiests. :glare:

Anyway, the local plod closed off the main road leading into the car park when the place got too packed, and blocked part of the only other side road leading in and out. So no one could come in or out, and they were checking every single car that was leaving. You know the drill - illegal numberplates, window tints too dark, tyres sticking out too far, etc. Trying to clamp down on our local cruise won't work, we'll just find somewhere else :laugh:.

Anyway, most of the people leaving were making it obvious there was something wrong with their cars - rolling the windows down to hide the dark tints, then rolling them up as soon as they get out of the car park. Not everyone got away with this though, so most of them could be seen peeling their tints off under the watchful eyes of a stern copper :laugh:. Idiots. And the usual hoarde of people putting their front numberplate on their bumpers with zip ties or sellotape - apparently, having the plate in the front window is considered "cool" among the VW and other German branded car scene. No it's not, especially when you get a £60 fine and 3 points on your licence fwn.

So I'm queued up, sat behind the MX-5 that was ripping me earlier, and an a slammed Passat estate with a knackered turbo who called my car a "piece of green ####". Well, the MX-5 was so low that you might be able to see where this is going - the exit out of the carpark is a steep incline, straight out into the road, with a slightly exposed kerb. As soon as the MX-5 tries to go over it - SCRRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEEEEE. Reverses back, much to the amusement of the crowd and myself, laughing at him out of the window, as I speed out of the car park with no problems. Passat tries to follow as quick as me, and then promptly gets stuck, unable to go forwards or backwards.

Who has the #### car now, boys?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

boys boys boys , girls when you gonna learn MICRA'S RULE OVER ANY OTHER MULE , now sit the cuff down an try an lay a stool :laugh::laugh:

you killed em their dan !!!!!!!!!!
and i'm thrilling em here man
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CAUGHT OUT THE ULTIMATE PLATE EDITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no stars but still worth a pic!

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02024-1.jpg

Micra's are the only way forward :laugh:. All other cars are pretty much garbage :grinning:

Caught out an awful numberplate, but way too dark for phone to pick it up. Range Rover with "Y GO 4 P00" on the numberplate. My question is why? I mean, why have a plate that says that, and why go for poo in general? :laugh:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Range Rover with "Y GO 4 P00" on the numberplate. My question is why? I mean, why have a plate that says that, and why go for poo in general? :laugh:

the stool effect :laugh:
jap cars ftw shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Not quite sure what this guy was thinking when he bought this numberplate. I wonder if he realises what it even says? Unless it's a warning to everyone?

2011-07-17121807.jpg

:laugh: true
what the heck is that dhalek looking thing stiking out yer bow-net ,,washer jet/turbine:grinning:

flaking? wet n dry it then satin or matt black it or what ever color you like, no biggie,,,,,no tu pac either come to think bout it :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Nah, I'm going to replace them. They just have 1 jet, and the hole is too big, so they're pretty much useless at any speed above, say, 5mph. The water just shoots out in a massive puddle at the base of the windscreen :glare:

Thought I'd add my own story here, no photos unfortunately :(.

Caught out some prat in a Mazda MX-5 at my local cruise last night - properly slammed to the floor, scraping the front splitter over the smallest bumps, some serious negative camber on the front and rear deep dish alloys (BBS I think), huge backbox. Taking the #### out of me for driving a bright green Nissan Micra, in the usual "I've got a better car than you but I look like an idiot" fashion grr. As were most of the other people there, in their stereotypical slammed Lupos and Halfords special Fiests. :glare:

Anyway, the local plod closed off the main road leading into the car park when the place got too packed, and blocked part of the only other side road leading in and out. So no one could come in or out, and they were checking every single car that was leaving. You know the drill - illegal numberplates, window tints too dark, tyres sticking out too far, etc. Trying to clamp down on our local cruise won't work, we'll just find somewhere else :laugh:.

Anyway, most of the people leaving were making it obvious there was something wrong with their cars - rolling the windows down to hide the dark tints, then rolling them up as soon as they get out of the car park. Not everyone got away with this though, so most of them could be seen peeling their tints off under the watchful eyes of a stern copper :laugh:. Idiots. And the usual hoarde of people putting their front numberplate on their bumpers with zip ties or sellotape - apparently, having the plate in the front window is considered "cool" among the VW and other German branded car scene. No it's not, especially when you get a £60 fine and 3 points on your licence fwn.

So I'm queued up, sat behind the MX-5 that was ripping me earlier, and an a slammed Passat estate with a knackered turbo who called my car a "piece of green ####". Well, the MX-5 was so low that you might be able to see where this is going - the exit out of the carpark is a steep incline, straight out into the road, with a slightly exposed kerb. As soon as the MX-5 tries to go over it - SCRRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEEEEE. Reverses back, much to the amusement of the crowd and myself, laughing at him out of the window, as I speed out of the car park with no problems. Passat tries to follow as quick as me, and then promptly gets stuck, unable to go forwards or backwards.

Who has the #### car now, boys?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

When the mx5 was slating your car, shoulda slated him for owning a hairdressers car and keep mocking him with blow dry and a cut :)

When the mx5 was slating your car, shoulda slated him for owning a hairdressers car and keep mocking him with blow dry and a cut :)

Aha, didn't occur to me at the time. Was pretty funny when he tried again, with both the MX5 and Passat leaving their exhausts on the road behind them :laugh:. I see them both around Milton Keynes, they just glare at me :grinning:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's the best thing I've ever seen :laugh::laugh::laugh:

when I lived in england my neighbour bought one and started sayin how good it was and was better than my mums zetec, complete tool that neighbour and night before I left I put thatt sticker on his car :p I'm hoping its still there when I'm back

Nice one, what an idiot :laugh:. They are definitely girl cars. They drive well, though. But then you look at any guy driving one and think "Where on earth did you go wrong to end up with a girl car?" :laugh::laugh:

Read the whole thread the other day, and thought id join in :)

Mckenziecz's car at work!

IMG-20110727-00663.jpg

Spotted this micra in the car park at work too! a far shot sorry!

IMG-20110730-00666.jpg

then saw a campervan mini!!!!! which i think is awesome!

IMG-20110729-00665.jpg

and then, i dont know what this is but i thought it was awesome!

IMG-20110725-00657.jpg

Jessy

Seen a blue Phase 1 K11 in the car park of Beaconsfield services multiple times now, only last time realised it had huuuuge multispoke alloys on it. Will get a picture next time I go.

caught out big this time with a k10 driver laughing at me . "i do better petrol than you" he said
clean looking one
DSC02481.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02489.jpg

green envy

DSC02580.jpg

caught out the Thriller edition,,,,,,,,drivers very thrilled look carefull in driver side mirror

Back