Cars..

cisco

» CMF Member
FROM OTHER THREAD: Spot on aaron. The unpredictable always happens. Modifying cars seriously is the quickest way to give you wrinkles and send you broke. Screw farting around with custom everything and finding a new broken thing every single week. It just aint worth it.

In other news: I'm halfway through my lease already! Only 1.5 years to go and the Colt Ralliart will be sold to lease something new again!

Mmm new car warranty, mmm roadside assistance. Just jump into the recaros, put your foot down and keep the services up to it. Simple! and life is good..

BUT modifying cars is a great way to learn them inside out if you've never done it before. But you will get sick of it eventually :p

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
I must have some disease or something, cuz I've been tinkering all my life and I don't plan to stop.... haven't broken anything ether...If its not cars, its coffe machines or electronics or house renovations.... Good to c u cisco!

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah tinkering is the word huh!

like anything, in moderation and if you don't blow budgets it can be really rewarding

helps if you have mates with similar interests with trade skills to help you out

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
thats where RC nitro cars come in. just a s frustrating and expensive sometimes.
i got a kyosho fw-05t, have so much fun with it, 2 speed gearbox its awesome. parts are expensive though. and go through tyres so quickly.

Back