Carbon Canister problem help

Cheers mate. I've compared pics and mine is plumbed in correctly so unsure how I'm filing it with fuel and causing the issue.

The people who have removed these canisters what have you done with the fuel line?

Cheers mate. I've compared pics and mine is plumbed in correctly so unsure how I'm filing it with fuel and causing the issue.

The people who have removed these canisters what have you done with the fuel line?

When i binned mine mate it was:

Feed to the fuel filter > fuel rail > injectors

Return from the Fuel rail to the tank

Breather pipe left to vent down the chassis leg

There may have been some vac pipes to the TB to blank off i carnt remember to be honest

Yep the other two are plumbed fine. Was thinking if a one way fuel tank valve would do let the air escape but no fuel if it tried again

sounds like the pipes to the tank are mixed up maybe paul ?
there are 3 steel pipes from the tank, the feed, the return and the vent (all the same size) and if your return and vent pipes are mixed up you will probably get fuel backing up the vent

I'll double check but I didn't take the pipes off the fuel rail. Mind you the car hasn't been far since I've owned it so it may have had issues long before she joined me lol

So long as the return & main feed are plumbed leaving the vent open should be fine mate, I put a small inline fuel filter in the end of the vent pipe to stop anything going in

I plumbed the vent line into the passenger side chassis leg where the original line was plumbed in from the carbon canister.

Back