car is ideling like a subaru help pls !!!!

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Hi car is idleing like a subaru and loss of power but doesn't stall.The car when it is ideling and when i drive it,it feels like something is restricting it.

I put V power in the car and then started getting this problem but i have put it in a while ago and never happend before.
Tried the throttle body soldering but no luck ended getting another throttle body of another micra.Put it on still the same.

Done the fuel filter,spark plugs 20 000kms ago.filter and oil change is due but i don't think its that problem.

Any thoughts and help would be apprceated.

Thanks,
Andrew

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
change your plugs again and this time use the cheaper bkr6e-11 plugs from NGK bout 4 bucks each. Just as good as any other plug but cheap. Make sure your getting even spark across eacy lead might be time for a new dizzy cap or leads. Start simple an then go big. If all else fails do a compression test and see how that goes.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Thats a dizzy problem. Not getting correct spark or its not getting full spark. Change leads first then dizzy if that fails.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Great minds think alike! Also check that the dizzy is sealed. In the case of my R34 the coilpacks would spark to the casing causing it to run **** and sound like a wrx.

Back