Pls Need Help

CMF_Terry1981

» CMF Member
Folks pls try to help me....

My Wipers just died and it does not work any more.. I Do not know why..

Tried to check if the Fuse has a problem but do not know where the Fuse is exactly located at ?? If some one pls know where it is could be good enough to post a picture on the location..

Thnks...

Terry

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
under steering wheel there is a plastic part you pull out. check fuse. If you have a right hand drive car it will be next to your right knee when you are sitting in the chair. On the reverse of this panel will have instructions of where to find which fuse. Goodluck

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
there is a relay somewhere too (possibly behind fusebox). I'll b looking 4 mine on sunday if i get a chance. If somebody else knows where it is could u let us know. quick look in book says the relay has 6 wires lght green,brown,black,orange/black,orange & pink
Good Luck

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
I think the wiper relay is the black box that it bolted to the firewall in the engine bay next to the wiper motor isn't it?

Thanks,
qwerty

CMF_Terry1981

» CMF Member
had a look on the Fuse Box as DECIM8 metioned and yes it was on the
bottom of the stearing (right side stearing)

But could not figure out any thing since the fuse box cap that has all the details was mentioned in JAPANESE...
No way of identifying which fuse belongs to the Wipers???

Can somebody pls help me with this if anyone has a english version on this???

Thnks...

Terry

CMF_Terry1981

» CMF Member
I Searched the web for waht i was lookin for about the inside Fuse box description sicne mine has it all in Japenise....

And came across this PIC but i still can not figure out if this it...
Pls if you gusy could help on this...\

Thnks...

Terry

Attachments

• 57589.jpg
    57589.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 25
Back