Can't park a Micra!

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
LMAO, women statistically make safer drivers, (so insurance quotes will show you), but it just goes to show if you want to reverse park, get a man to do it! :eek:P

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
SSUK WROTE:

"LMAO, women statistically make safer drivers, (so insurance quotes will show you), but it just goes to show if you want to reverse park, get a man to do it! :eek:P

actually in terms of incidents its more women than men. women very often have small carpark or parking incidents where they may scratch the side of their car, reverse into a object or other vehicle, or hit the rear of another car in bumper to bumper traffic. its quite uncommon for women to have a big incident where they're at fault.

when men have an incident its usually a spectacular accident involving many factors usually they are at fault. it is uncommon for a male to have small car park dings and other similar incidents.

CMF_kré

» CMF Member
i'm sure a fair percentage of those spectacular accidents are caused by women not directly involved in those accidents though, whether it be from incorrectly changing lanes, or walking down the side of the road and looking hot :p

CMF_modular

» CMF Member
Kinda embarrasing as the Mirca has to be one of the easier cars to park.
Perhaps it didn't have power steering?

As for chicks and parking, my gf has rear parking sensors on her new Matiz... Yeah.

I bet this chick was hot though.

Back