Clocks etc..

Bebo says no can do, but if they are the original dials from a <98 k11 then they will fit fine and should work without any rewiring, unlike Super S dials.

I have a set of dials exactly the same and i'l sell them for £25 posted, lower than ebay price & a seller you can trust. Lower milage on the display too, i believe its about 70000. If your interested, paypal [email protected] & they can be despatched Monday

Cheers
Arnold

I have a set of dials exactly the same and i'l sell them for £25 posted, lower than ebay price & a seller you can trust. Lower milage on the display too, i believe its about 70000. If your interested, paypal [email protected] & they can be despatched Monday

Cheers
Arnold

the reason is because im wanting the clock and the button where you can reset the mileage so i know what im gettin for every £10 etc. does yours have these??

ok cool, ill check how much money i have but the latest ill pay is thursday if thats ok??? cheers :)

and my mileage is 103,000 at the moment....on the MOT certificate is says 93,000, what would happen if i was caught 20,000 less than what it shows on the certificate itself?? :p

It doesn't matter what the milage is on the MOT. Arnolds dropped about 90,000 2 years ago lol!!

He'll keep them aside for you and awate a reply :)

Back