Call me Ruben, GT-T!

Hello members of MSC,

A couple of days ago I went to Nissan Experience, an event for employees of Nissan in Holland. There I had the experience of driving in an Nissan Micra rally version. That day I was the fastest on the circuit (short circuit with cones) from the 600 people who attended to beat the Dutch rally champion. Since that experience I am thinking of selling my car en buy an Nissan Micra (K11) and build it into a rally version.

A few things about myself: I am Dutch, living in Heemskerk Noord- Holland and I am 23 years young now. I drive an BMW E36 316i Compact (with the 1.9, 108hp I thought) and an Subaru Impreza GT Turbo with some modifications with 320+hp). The GT Turbo is standing still because of some bearings at the crankshaft, it will be fixed and than maybe sold for an Micra K11!

So until then I will look around for some information and offcourse will ask a question when needed.

P.S. my English isn't the best... I know!

If you like, here is a picture of my Impreza!

trg7.jpg

Haha no way I can't sell the BMW. My first car and that one is 100% perfect. Only 72xxx km on it and 1 liter to 13 kilometer.. The Subaru is 1 on 4... I drive 500 kilometers a week so driving the Subaru isn't smart (but fun it is).

Haha no way I can't sell the BMW. My first car and that one is 100% perfect. Only 72xxx km on it and 1 liter to 13 kilometer.. The Subaru is 1 on 4... I drive 500 kilometers a week so driving the Subaru isn't smart (but fun it is).

Fair enough :p

Haha no sorry I can't do that. The Subaru had to go. I have 4 cars now and two are bad for my wallet. I would like something cheap for driving and gas. I do like the JDM so maybe a Micra Nismo/rally build would be nice!

Back