This is me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
I am aware that some people dont understand me, therefore think i am superficial, but that i can garuntee i am not...
I will post a link up to my pictures where i can show that i always wear my tiara,
i can give addresses of people whom know me, but i cannot prove directly to you... however i have the webcam

My overalls are at college where they stay, and yes they are pink
I do welding, the course itself is 165 welding, and i love it, it complies with the Bs standards and therefore i soon will be qualified to weld even your vehicles. I have recently passed two test welds and last monday i took the first out of 4 welding exams.

I do mechanics, and the college i attend is evesham college, have any quarms then fone them up and ask for mechanics and ask for a gal called princes... then u will see that i am real.

I know about my cars and do a good job, i can strip a gear box and refit it with no problems, soon i could probabli do it with my eyes shut, i love gear boxes.

I love pink and well i am actualli quite girlie out of college, reasoning i probabli wear a skirt to weld :p

I have a boyfriend called brett whom drives a ****ty saxo, but hey he looks after me

I am located in west midlands, living between two homes, one in evesham and the other in tewkesbury, and most sundays you can catch me at the cruise at cheltenham, so pop along..

I am mad and crazy, and hell yeah i have plans for a micra...

Anyone looked into doing the gti-r engine conversion? the space would be limited but wouldnt it be worth it if you could do it?

Other wise i was thinkin of doing the diesel turbo conversion form a 306...

But hey, first i will settle with a pink bodykitted micra :)

anyways still doubts me then give me a call... *********... (number edited to keep the hot blooded males of the MSC at bay ;) ) Kev

or msn: [email protected]

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
now here is a picture of me :)
Picture44.jpg

24.jpg

Picture2030.jpg

here is my link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
what do u mean by that darling?
see i told you i wasnt a hoax
i just wasnt replying to the convos because i hadnt been online as i been studying for exsma...

hello there! and welcome! never doubted you in the first place but i can call you anyway if you want :p
enjoy your stay!

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
hahahahahha
some dnt have tiaras because they was taken just before i was going clubbing, and well a 17yr old cnt wear a tiara when clubbing as she already looks young lol

well i wear it most of the time, and pink is on every day, if not visible i cn garuntee its on...

so are people believing in me yet?

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
People can call me because it doesnt bother me, lets hope i got that mob number right because i have 2 mobiles lol
******** (edited again, it's for your own safety lol) Kev

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
haahhaha, i am bubbli and dont bite :) nah i got two because of well... too complicated... but its all clean :)

Attachments

• newwheels2.jpg
    newwheels2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 274

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Your posts have been edited, you may want to think twice about posting up your contact numbers on the internet.

Kev

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Welcome to the forums (again)....!

Yes there are 2L micras about, but most of them are abroad :(

I wouldnt mind doing a conversion, but the insurance is a killer.

Although being female.........it might not be that expensive for you! :)

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
the insurance wouldnt kno ;)
anyways i am good with engines, so i could grind the plates and noone would kno, lol, i wish!

anyways i should do the 2l engine conversion on ma show car and insure it thru ma mom and then i will have my little 1.3 turbo to wizz about in.

I am looking forward to wat ever happens, hopefulli my dream will happen, and im in the right trade after all...

fox1983

Deactivated Account
come on now guys take ur brain out ur trousers
i also never doubted u just good to have someone else in the club who will soon be able to help

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
im lost. did i miss somethng. cos this seems to have appeared from nowere o_O

was there a discussion about disbelieving or summit ?

hmmpphfff

ne ways. if so . welcome ne ways.
had a few newbies from the site i aint noticed as of yet adding my MSN :S im lost with whos who now :S

ah well. enjoy the stay. and hopefully some one else is as crazy as i am. i feel lost now george hardly posts on here :(

but hey. im going up to see him in a few weeks :p

plans plans plans..

hhahahaha

Attachments

• msc.JPG
    msc.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 293

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Yep, welcome! :) I'm sure you will find lots of usefull stuff here. ;) :upside:

Looking very nice on those pics too. :upside:

-Elliot

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
welcome, i just gone through the posts n i dont c where anyone disbelieves u...goodluck with the conversion im hoping to get a 2.0l conversion done when my engine goes...("when it goes"). be nice to c what kit u put on it too n since its going to be "pink" imo a light tone of baby pink would b nice :)

ps. u sure do like staring stright in to the cam dont u heh :)

OP
OP
P

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
Hi ya all i am back now i have been off the internet for a while because my boyfriend is over and i have been spending time with him
thank you all for the comments about my pics, anmd yeah well i like the camera, sometimes.... They makes me look good them pictures do hehehe

anyways good luck with your plans for your micras dude, and well i was thinking of doing barbie pink :)

T

tom

RE: RE: This is me

Pink Princess said:
now here is a picture of me :)
Picture44.jpg

24.jpg

Picture2030.jpg

here is my link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/
worth a poke i spose

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Tom: Nah i havent dude, will be lowered soon hopefully. U seen my mate yet in his red SR? hes got black alloys now, lookS mint. also keep a look out for my other mate in a grey Nova GSi with 16"

Attachments

• boonetprimedbadboy.jpg
    boonetprimedbadboy.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 289
  • sie view at 16.JPG
    sie view at 16.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 311
T

tom

i saw the guy with the red 1 ages ago, was havin a little mess about through epsom and dwn the ewell by pass,, mite remember ? black yaris?
havent seen any nova's about in ages tho actually lol will keep an eye out tho

Status
Not open for further replies.