C+C Windstop

Has anyone got a windstop for their C+C? I'm thinking of getting one for the summer but can't find any reviews anywhere so don't know how effective they are and £80 is a lot to fork out to find they don't work!!

will be selling one in excellent condition for £50 in 2 weeks as we are having to trade in for a suzuki sx4 due to a baby on its way pm me is interested can send pics if interested

Has anyone got a windstop for their C+C? I'm thinking of getting one for the summer but can't find any reviews anywhere so don't know how effective they are and £80 is a lot to fork out to find they don't work!!

will be selling one in excellent condition for £50 in 2 weeks as we are having to trade in for a suzuki sx4 due to a baby on its way pm me is interested can send pics if interested

Hi Mark, yes I would definitley be interested. What's your view on how effective they are?

Hi Helen,

Are they useful? Well before we had a the C+C we had a mgf and it had a broken wind stop, we though we didn't need one, but eventually got one and it made such a difference. Our Micra didn't come with one but we bought it from the dealer at the same time so couldn't tell how effective they are on the micra as we have always had it on and not experienced it without. But from our experiences with the mgf it makes a big diff, its much quieter, but the micra generally is apart from the body shake with the top down, the best bit is the back of your neck is much warmer due to less wind trubulence.

If you would like some pics of it let me know and i will email you some.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mark

Hi Helen,

Are they useful? Well before we had a the C+C we had a mgf and it had a broken wind stop, we though we didn't need one, but eventually got one and it made such a difference. Our Micra didn't come with one but we bought it from the dealer at the same time so couldn't tell how effective they are on the micra as we have always had it on and not experienced it without. But from our experiences with the mgf it makes a big diff, its much quieter, but the micra generally is apart from the body shake with the top down, the best bit is the back of your neck is much warmer due to less wind trubulence.

If you would like some pics of it let me know and i will email you some.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

That's great thank you, it's the cold air to the back of the neck that's stopping me getting my roof down at any opportunity so that sounds like exactly what I need. My other question was going to be can you leave it on when the roof is closed but if you've never taken yours off then I guess the answer to that must be yes. If you could send the pics to [email protected] that's be great.

Regards
Helen

Back