C+c

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Well hopefully picking up my C+C on March 6th. (possibly the Friday before that if i'm lucky!) Can't wait for it now. Getting sick of having to borrow other peoples cars. :glance: Does anybody else have 1 yet? If so what do you think of it?? fwn

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 2CA.jpg
    2CA.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 232
Aint Got One But I Work In A Main Dealer And Have Driven One Or Two Of Them And Had A Good Look Around Them And I Really Like Them I Would Have One If It Wasnt For The Price Tag.

i dont own one but i make them and think they are very nice cars, are you getting the 1.4 or 1.6?

Very nice!!! Don't think there is many people on the forums with one yet, so you will be one of the first. Let us know what you think of it. :) I quite like them.

super_s said:
i dont own one but i make them and think they are very nice cars, are you getting the 1.4 or 1.6?
i'm only keeping it for a year. its a black 1.6 sport. :alien:

Well i've got it now!!! Really chuffed with it!! Picked it up yesterday and luckily it was sunny. Still cold but Hey its a convertible and needs the roof down! Anyway i was that busy enjoying myself by the time i thought about taking a photo it was dark!! Try to get some at the weekend as i'm back at work now.Went all over...team valley/metrocentre.newcastle,coast etc. (i think i need a smilie of a c+c hint hint) :cool:

rj007 said:
Well i've got it now!!! Really chuffed with it!! Picked it up yesterday and luckily it was sunny. Still cold but Hey its a convertible and needs the roof down! Anyway i was that busy enjoying myself by the time i thought about taking a photo it was dark!! Try to get some at the weekend as i'm back at work now.Went all over...team valley/metrocentre.newcastle,coast etc. (i think i need a smilie of a c+c hint hint) :cool:

MEETMEET MEET MEET!!!!!! JNE MEET THIS WEEKEND

Well done mate! you need to change your avatar!!!

bet your house wont get finished as you will be in the car all the time!:laugh:

Thanks mate. And yes you're right about the house! There is someone coming to view it(un-finished) on Sunday so i'm unsure if i'll be at the meet but will try. (Photos tomorrow or saturday):wow:

Photos Of My New Car

AT LAST!! Managed to get some photos today. Will post some better ones if the sun ever comes out!! :laugh:

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 297
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 285
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 388
very nice mate..loook after it

edit..why you got the roof down lol its wet,,,show off!

Don't know why the badges are only on the side but there all like that.Also yes it was raining a little but if i'd just put photos with the roof up you would have still took the mick.:grinning:

Just for you Paddy! i did them at the same time just was in a rush so never posted them.

Attachments

• IMAG0084.JPG
    IMAG0084.JPG
    484.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMAG0086.JPG
    IMAG0086.JPG
    481 KB · Views: 284
  • IMAG0088.JPG
    IMAG0088.JPG
    482.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMAG0091.JPG
    IMAG0091.JPG
    477.1 KB · Views: 267
paddymarsden said:
thanks for the photos mate lol !

i didnt know it was a hard top, nice indeed.

Is the rear window real glass ?
yeah both the rear window and the roof are glass. I'm really chuffed with it. Now if it'll just stop snowing!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Attachments

• 05-nissan-micra-cc.jpg
    05-nissan-micra-cc.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 237
  • gall-photo-main-micrac%20c-3.jpg
    gall-photo-main-micrac%20c-3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 232
rhaines said:
Only problem with the CC is the headroom, I'm 6'1" and can't fit in it !! Funky little car if your the right size :D
I work in a main dealer and have an Essenza as a company car in Emotion Red, not the most masculine car but with the 6cd changer, climate, heated seats and 1.6 it's a fun little car...

I'm just over 6'1" and with a little playing with the head room have no probs being comfy in the car :D

You'll love it :D

Just announced they are doing a 100 limited run in PINK as well based on the sport model...

It'll be the same as yours (Sport right ?) and just over 14k...

Hate to say I can see it selling well with the girlies but barbie pink cc!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Attachments

• nissan-micra-cc-pink.jpg
    nissan-micra-cc-pink.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 265
Yeah i've seen a few of these now this week. Think i'll stick to my black!
I've even managed to get the roof down a few times lately,then quickly put it back up again before it fills up with rain,sleet,hail or snow!!!! :kungfu:

nah i'll admit it i like the pink micra CC.

i noticed a lot of pink cars at donny and some looked pretty good.

BUT I WOULDNT DRIVE A PINK CAR!!!

Back