micra c+c help

hi.

i am new to this,

have just joined today, on advise of my mate who belongs to the mr2 o/c,

i havent seen many of my type of car, and sadly have to sell mine as i will be going to live abroad soon,

dont know if anyone has any advise for me or even if this is the right site for me,

thanks

honey

Sorry no-ones previously helped Honey - I don't think I ever saw this post! This is definitely the right site though - we cater for all Micras, no matter what shape or model!

With the C+C, selling it should be fairly easy, as they are quite quirky, fun little cars and I'm sure someone out there would be interested!
Study Autotrader, eBay and the like and see what similar spec/age/mileage C+C's are going for, to get an idea on how to competitively price it.
Advertise it wherever possile, and i would say go to a dealer in the last instance - as long as you have a clear idea on the price you are looking for and are willing to haggle a little, private selling should be fine.
You might already know this, however I'm just giving you some pointers to help any way i Can :)

Blondy - mats are easy enough to find. You could try the dealer - or should we say stealers, but best to check eBay for things like this.

How about these?

or these if you're willing to spend a bit more?

Also, just for future ref, this type of topic is better in the K12 general discussion, or the normal General Discussion :)

thanks for that i tried the dealer but they haveholes to attach mat to the floor but my micci does not have the buttons to attach them too ... any sujjestions

Universal mats from halfords or somewhere then. Unless you're really intent on having Nissan printed on them, these will be a fraction of the price.

Back