bye bye saxo vts

i honestly dont see why every quick car on this forum gets called a "chav machine" a vts/106 gti/valvers ect ect!!!!

but quick wee car kev, what hp?

anyone of you lot know if the 1.6 micra would be same 0-60 time...heard they can keep with 2.0 corsas up to 3rd gear?

i honestly dont see why every quick car on this forum gets called a "chav machine" a vts/106 gti/valvers ect ect!!!!

but quick wee car kev, what hp?

The cars aren't chavvy... it's the burberry cap wearing ned behind the wheel which makes it (commonly found in Corsa's etc :p)

I ran a 16.015 on that run. Currently about 140-145bhp

The car should have been running around the mid 15's, but I'll aim to get that at Santa Pod, not keen on Shakespeare Raceway.

I have plans for tuning next year, currently finishing the off the suspension upgrades which has got qiute a bit more expensive then it should have done.

Kev

The cars aren't chavvy... it's the burberry cap wearing ned behind the wheel which makes it (commonly found in Corsa's etc :p)

exactly, you got to admit a lot of them drive Saxos! Not many will be able to run a VTS but saxos in general are called chav machines. :laugh:

Don't know Pete... I expected it be closer then it was and it was definately a VTS.

Kev

Was he using the cripplehook driving position? That would explain the bad performance. Though if he wasn't a chav then probably not.

Something doesnt sound right with one of those cars, but can't tell which lol, well done kev.

haha lol!

I did get a very good start and have stupidly light alloys which would explain why I opened up a very large gap :D I was hitting reaction times of 0.288, that is the best I have ever done.

Ed, wasn't mine, it was running very well apart from the intercooler getting hot due to several runs ;)

Kev

winining is winining. It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile wining is wining. - Thats my fast and furious quote done for this month...i mean year lol

Kev I have a starlet EP82 ECU and stuff sitting next to me waiting to have e-manage on it lol.

nice 1! I so want to come down to yours and sort out some tuning, but it will have to wait until the suspension is done.

Next year I want fmic, uprated turbo, ecu upgrade and mapped to run more boost.

I ran a 16.015 on that run. Currently about 140-145bhp

The car should have been running around the mid 15's, but I'll aim to get that at Santa Pod, not keen on Shakespeare Raceway.

I have plans for tuning next year, currently finishing the off the suspension upgrades which has got qiute a bit more expensive then it should have done.

Kev

you should be running quicker than that.

i ran a 15.7 @89mph in my standad k12 160sr o_O

my best friend's little brother has a glanza @ 220hp on r888's and its awesome.good little cars

Dont those Starlets weigh about the same as a box of tissues? Probably go like poo off a stick! Seem to remember my Dad looking for a car and test drove a Starlet, was scared off by the crisp-packet bodyshell and bought a Micra instead...

Back