bye bye k10 monza

fox1983

Deactivated Account
well for all those who knew of the white kitted k10 i had unfortunatly it is no longer the gear box gave up the ghost on me and was not worth changing due to the rust on it but all is not lost i went out the same week and bought a 5 door white k10 and me and matt have been working are nuts off today and will be tomorrow getting everything changed over ready for the show unfortunatly we got dun over on this new car as we bought it as a 1.2 only to find its had an accident at some point and has been repaired and has had a 1.0l engine put in it from a scrap yard and is smoking a bit so am keeping the other engine on standby ready for any problem with the new one so hay ho all good in the end so thigs are comign on unfortunatly the boot build will not be finished but will be in ready for the show and everything will be swapped over by the end of tomorrow i wont post any pics up so u will all have to wait till jae but il sa this it looks better as a 5 door with the kit that 3 door

update people got the car! engine smoke a little but we have a spare bodywork isnt to bad either, not now anyway thanks to me :p, both doors had some nasty rusting so i rubbed back to metal, fillered and in process of painting looking mint i must say for a DIY job, ive repair the front and rear bumpers some serious bad reapirs on the back on but now it looks amazing :D over all the cars looking great five doors with kits look awesome IMO

see it JAE peeps :D

Back