Hi & Bye

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hey - not been on in about 3 weeks, had alot on etc.

Lots been happening, Silver K11 is no more, and not coming back from the dead! Long story, and i'm not going into it, but draw up your own conclusions etc.

Unfortunally i won't be at JAE atall, too much on and not got a car worthy of showing to be fair. Have a good laugh for all who are there, its the best weekend you'll have this year, with the MSC.

Won't be on the fourms much now have made some lasting Friendships, great mates, had a lots of laughs and got a trophies along the way! Will miss this place alot, and some of you are top guys!

Still the same mobile number, so if your in Scotland area lemmie know - and i'll meet you if i can.

Take it easy guys.
James - Kev - Ed & Arnold - Nice job.

Titch :kungfu:

Sorry to see you go Titch and it's a shame you can't make JAE.

Keep in touch
Kev

Take it easy mate! Thanks to this place i met you, and learnt a lot from you! No doubt ill still see you now an again when were passing each others teritory!

Daz :alien:

Sorry to hear about the car mate. Hope things work out for you, and if you are ever down our way give us a shout and we will meet up. Keep in touch anyway, even if its not through the MSC. :) Good luck.

All the best Titch! Was great to meet you at JAE and again at Donny. Hopefully see you around someplace.

Dont even think about becoming a stranger lad! You gotta keep posting on the forums! ill cry if you dont!

I have removed all the smart arse and un-necessary posts from this topic.

Good luck Titch. :)

Back