Bus lane death

They should bring that in all over Britain. But instead of raising for normal cars they should raise for chavs in corsas.

Hahaha, let be fair tho, some people could have that happen and not know they go up for only certain vehicles... lol

EDITED

lol "white van man gets kebabed" hahaha i must admit, i used ta do it all the time at work lol, never got caught out tho!

EDITED

haha thats fantastic!! Im sure there were probably signs up saying buses only or something when that woman got out and thought, why cant i get through! Lol

Anyway

Off topic rubbish deleted

yea but if u wanted to change your exhasut system and couldnt afford a ramp......

simply drive on that....lifts your car up....slide underneath

BISH !

BASH !

BOSH !

Sorted ! !

sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, lol ive just noticed the white van mans passager head hits the winscreen lol. if you look closley at the passager side of the van (windscreen) before and after he hits the ballard youll notice after the crash the windscreen is cracked by the passangers head! look carefully!

The councillors who thought of this idea should be SHOT. I'm not going to go all over it again but these are part time bollards, and NO ONE deserves such injuries for an oh so hideous crime of going down a part time bus lane....

fair play, that guy who gets his head smashed on the windscreen, just gets out of the car aswell...

anyone else notice that the windscreen wipers come on really fast in all the cars that end up impaled?

bus lanes are for buses. They are clearly marked. i constantly have to que to even get down bus lanes, in a bus. I have to sympathy for these people.

fair play, that guy who gets his head smashed on the windscreen, just gets out of the car aswell...

anyone else notice that the windscreen wipers come on really fast in all the cars that end up impaled?

yea, probally his knee hit the stalk on impact

Back