Bumper spraying

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys im thinking of getting my bumpers on my pre-facelift sprayed white to match the bodywork on my car but ive been told that you cant match aged white paint with new but alan arnold has told me you can spray them and it wouldnt really notice is this true because it would really set my car off

So has anybody done this and can vouch that it does come up looking good

danny1.0l

alan is right....of course it can be done, have ya not looked around a few yards to see if there is any white micras about....or on ebay.... are you going to diy it or get it done at a spray shop.........

i was most probably gonna get it done at a spray shop as itll be done professionally and it will get the right finish first time

but yeah i will look around scrappers see if there are any about

danny1.0l

if your getting it done professionally it would be worthwhile getting the bodyshop( or yourself) to give the body a good compound and polish, white is prone to dieing and yellowing,, bumpers shouldnt be too far off colour then(Y)

As above, get it fully buffed and then its a case of carefully selecting a colour match. Might even need a spectro to get it spot on, white is one of the hardest colours to match!

Back