Budget cool....

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Want to build something as cool as this?

p1.jpg

Then you need these.

Some of this.

Four of these.

And one of these.

You have £500 to spend (I've spent considerably less + already own no.4) & you already own the currently unmodified base car. What would you do?

(and come on chaps, put some effort in - pics, links, etc)

You forgot about the OZ stickers

It would be bad form to use them - and I think they would look just as cool without, maybe speedline in a simmilar style though. But if you insist, I'd make them (for nothing:p) using the vinyl cutter that sits on my desk in my classroom.

The wheels can be bought for £360 not out yet but will be soon.. Tyres i get massive trade discount on estimate £30 a corner.. £480.. £20 for some fuel to go cruizin.. (Y)

ford wheels dont fit micras.. uhmm sakuras, try finding a genuine set of them for under £500..! you could get the modern version..but not as cool..

Axis_sakura_bm_web.jpg

My budget would be spent on something like this

£100-200 on minilights(or wantanbes as in pic)
£100-200 on corsa coilies, cut the rear springs
£50 on sr/super s front bumper
rest on paint, filler etc.

Which is quite similar to my plan for my car, just requires alot of time n effort

5316376800_5236a4e622_z.jpg

Mark, have you changed the pic in the op, or did the pic in the link change? Looks interesting, merc wheels on adapter plates(?) odd side repeater location, unusual colour, looks good!

Interesting topic too. Worthy of a bump I say.

Yeah. I think minkara re-use old picture links, i've noticed in a few picture thread that there are crazy pics that show up after a while. Though seeing that one at the top on its porsche rims was worth the change!

I think teledials could suit the K11 shape.

p1.jpg

Back