Broken Factory fitted speaker

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
I have an 95/N reg K11 and the drivers side factory fitted speaker is not working.

I have the original Blaupunkt cassette/radio and sound only comes from the passenger side speaker, nothing from the drivers

Does anyone know what could cause this and any suggestions on how to rectify the problem?

Cheers

Steve :p

steve.moody said:
I have an 95/N reg K11 and the drivers side factory fitted speaker is not working.

I have the original Blaupunkt cassette/radio and sound only comes from the passenger side speaker, nothing from the drivers

Does anyone know what could cause this and any suggestions on how to rectify the problem?

Cheers

Steve :p

has it never worked? or had it been tampered with?

i know it might sound stupid but if it has never worked is the balancing on the speakers right? ermm suppose you will just have to take door card off and see all connections, could take the center console off and have a look at the back of the radio check everything is dandy behind there..if that fails then could just be the speaker :S

I think it has worked, don't think it's been tampered with as no mods or anything have been done to the car.

not sure what it is.

so what are the connections like to the speaker behind the door card ? anyone know ?

how about the connections behind the radio itself is there a couple of wires supposed to be connected to it ??

Sorry I may seem stupid but i'm a newby :p :laugh:

Back