Brisbane: FREE SEX (and maybe some cruising)

CMF_Hughesy

» CMF Member
xsoarerx WROTE:

"hahaha... i saw that one for sale on SD.com... didnt realise it got sold on... anychance you know who the guy you bought it off got it from???<BR><BR>

He said he got it off one of his mates in Wynnum as a stocko, he had the wheels but not fitted so i've just flared the guards, put new tyres on and fitted them, stereo, steering wheel and tidied it up

ok, so i guess we'll head down to bp yatala people.. see if there's any micra's laying around that are going to attend. will be arriving @ between 5:30-6ish. so if you are coming, please be there then. after that heading down m1 and taking oxenford exit.. and heading up mt tamborine. those of you leaving from mine be here @ 5... expect traffic lol (but by the time we get to bp etc, m1 should be over the 5 oclock rush :D)

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
is someone going to bring a vid camera to get some rolling footage of all the micras togeather :p def. bringing my camera to play photo nerd.

this is going to be sweet.

caint wait for this!

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
Unless my car is ready tomorrow I'd say I wont make it. I'm a bit dissappointed since I also missed the last cruise you guys organised but I'm hopin I'll make it. Just wanted to let yas know its not looking good. If I dont make it I hope yas have a great night!

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"Snikty im sure your car is 100% better than mine, but far out its off the road alot!!

Nothing wrong with your beastie, dude. As for it being off the road so much...well lets be honest here..the fuel tank business...that was just a straight up kick in the balls...but gotta stay positive...its one less thing I'll have to get fixed down the track *cross fingers*

deNs WROTE:

"Ok someone better do a writeup on this when it's all over.. with pictures! There better be pictures *shakes fist*.<BR><BR>Hope you all have a lovely time :)<BR><BR>---dens

mmm. was good. 5 micras (6 if you count the stray at the servo lol).. had fun up and down the mountain.. unfortunetly tony got pulled over on the way home... but i believe he got away ok?.. mmm hope you had some fun on the way down tony? i know me and xsoarerx did :p... thanking you kindly for the headstart from the piglets

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
You bastards coulda waited!.They Just asked if we are driving safe and stuff then let me go.

Did control my self for the first couple of bends then went totally nuts. Airborn an all then started running out of brakes so toke it easy.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
yeah, big sorry Tony for not waiting around as my car isnt how they say... standard and not in my name just yet :S. thanks to dens for the down hill fun... notice the 2nd cop go past when we got to the bottom of the hill :O. was cooking the breaks alittle... glad i got thoes N14 cailpers.. just need the disks.

i got pics and one vid that turned out pretty good, will post them later on.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
haha... well you drove quickly... within the speed limits of corse and the noob driving a micra the first time behind you learned how to keep up :D

your tail lights are wired dodge man... shane said he had that same problem with his tail lights... there all over the shop.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
You realise I wasn't there and that i'm from Melbourne, right? That last comment really confused me though.. It sounds exactly like me in regards to the downhill run (ha-har!) and my jap lights do strange things under circumstances like you mentioned, ever since I fixed up the dim/bright brake lights it does strange things with headlights on/braking/indicating at the same time.

So yeah, who did you mean? :p

---dens

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:

"Ok someone better do a writeup on this when it's all over.. with pictures! There better be pictures *shakes fist*.

Hope you all have a lovely time :)

---dens"</div>

mmm. was good. 5 micras (6 if you count the stray at the servo lol).. had fun up and down the mountain.. unfortunetly tony got pulled over on the way home... but i believe he got away ok?.. mmm hope you had some fun on the way down tony? i know me and xsoarerx did :p... thanking you kindly for the headstart from the piglets

sounds like you were following turbo

hotfunk67 WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
deNs WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"Ok someone better do a writeup on this when it's all over.. with pictures! There better be pictures *shakes fist*.<BR><BR>Hope you all have a lovely time :)<BR><BR>---dens"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>mmm. was good. 5 micras (6 if you count the stray at the servo lol).. had fun up and down the mountain.. unfortunetly tony got pulled over on the way home... but i believe he got away ok?.. mmm hope you had some fun on the way down tony? i know me and xsoarerx did :p... thanking you kindly for the headstart from the piglets"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>sounds like you were following turbo<BR>

lol. yup.. better get those taillights sorted eh? mmm. i was taking it easy .. **** the road is **** there. didn't even notice the 2nd cop! fark!!!!! apart from the road being ****,... handled/braked etc ****in awesome.... very happy with the car :D. can't wait to get it to a track somewhere.. i hope you's all understand what i mean now by "****in loud" lol

sorry for not hanging around too tony! but i wasn't in the mood for them to start picking out defects lol out of the 3 of us you were probably the best to get pulled over :p.. all mod plated n proper n ****! glad to hear they let you off.. i hope you told em we were all driving super dangerass

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
oh fail... i ment to say "turbo march-rolling shell" not dens... got excited/confused... my bad... sorry dens!!!

yeah, you put the indicators on and the brake lights blink really dull and what you said... all over the shop :p

yeah, thats what shane said... he had the mod plates, tony would of been the best to get away out of the three of us... its funny tho... three micras getting followed by cops and a S13 silvia with full body kit stickers "drift spec" rolls past us going the other way... hows that work???

i was very stoked with the run down hill... would be cool to have it rev just a little easyer, slight bit more response/displacement... but for a 1.3 i was happy.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
VID UPLOADED

Didnt work out too well... maybe a day cruise would be in order to get some better vids. the orginial isnt as dark as it is on youtube.

start a new thread with pics?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
xsoarerx WROTE:

"VID UPLOADED

Didnt work out too well... maybe a day cruise would be in order to get some better vids. the orginial isnt as dark as it is on youtube.

<a href="" title="" target="_blank"></a>

start a new thread with pics?

That's a good idea. Video looks good in HD :D Don't think I recognise any of the cars besides turbo's!

Whose has the green pepper front bar? That you Tony?

Edit: Do a decent writeup too :p

---dens

yeh i'll be up for a day cruise :D. whenever suits. might get the missus to drive the blue car this time aswell. might sort out my taillights too lol. just sussed it then.. with one indicator on the other lights up ****in faintly on the dash.. reverse gear brings up all the dash lights too lol. ****in chris's specialty wiring of the nismo dash

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member

"yeh i'll be up for a day cruise :D. whenever suits. might get the missus to drive the blue car this time aswell. might sort out my taillights too lol. just sussed it then.. with one indicator on the other lights up ****in faintly on the dash.. reverse gear brings up all the dash lights too lol. ****in chris's specialty wiring of the nismo dash

It's not the dash, the exact same things happen on mine with the exact same lights as you - I get the same symptoms and i'm using the stock LX dash. I haven't been bothered yet to fix them up but i'll rip them out at some stage and rewire it. Might be a grounding issue or something and it's difficult to compare to the UK units as they're all a sealed unit.

You'll also note that it's not the dash - when you chuck it into reverse all the indicators dimly turn on. :p They also do some other funky stuff when you hold down the brake and switch off the ignition. Gotta fix it..

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"yeh i'll be up for a day cruise :D. whenever suits. might get the missus to drive the blue car this time aswell. might sort out my taillights too lol. just sussed it then.. with one indicator on the other lights up ****in faintly on the dash.. reverse gear brings up all the dash lights too lol. ****in chris's specialty wiring of the nismo dash"</DIV><BR><BR>It's not the dash, the exact same things happen on mine with the exact same lights as you - I get the same symptoms and i'm using the stock LX dash. I haven't been bothered yet to fix them up but i'll rip them out at some stage and rewire it. Might be a grounding issue or something and it's difficult to compare to the UK units as they're all a sealed unit.<BR><BR>You'll also note that it's not the dash - when you chuck it into reverse all the indicators dimly turn on. :p They also do some other funky stuff when you hold down the brake and switch off the ignition. Gotta fix it..<BR><BR>---dens

haha. ok. sounds like fun. will get onto it and let you know what i did if you haven't already done yours

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member

"haha. ok. sounds like fun. will get onto it and let you know what i did if you haven't already done yours

That's ok, I stuffed around with it for a while but then couldn't be bothered as it worked well enough, but it is bad enough that something needs to be done about it.

I'll give it a go when I get some free time and will let you know how I get on.

---dens

Back