Brisbane: FREE SEX (and maybe some cruising)

ok, as times are tough, and the lack of micra enthusiast... eerrrr enthusiasm to meet and socialize with other micraists has called upon extreme measures to grab your attention.. so now that i got it... how bout we agree to meet up for some photos (which will actually be taken this time :p)... a bit of driving, and possibly some grub :D.

i'm feeling the 1st of April. (wednesday nite).. something along the lines of meet at a location.. "cruise" to food/restaurant... and then either go for a run up nebo or shake hands and drive home.. any takers? i know i'll be their :).. definates so far:

1. me
2. tony
3. kovert
4. fred
5. xsoarerx

maybe's:
1. snikty
2. Possum
3. mickeybbb
4. hughsesy

smidge

» CMF Member
i don't think the ST would make it that far!

would you believe i missed out on a $1000 micra today that was in the same or BETTER condition than my LX when i bought it? same colour, series 2, aircond... oh the pain....!

any suggestions for meeting place?
springwood
mt ommaney
jindalee
indroopilly
sunnybank
my place :D

mmm their is actually a test n tune on 1st april... @ willowbank. starts at 6.

another idea is meet somewhere like autobarn @ slacks creek.. head down to logan village then upto tamborine mountain.. theirs a good pizza place their (least they used to be good).. so grab a pizza then drive 5 mins down the road to a look out their.. mm sexy nite views :D

Tony WROTE:

"Lots of good ideas there! Cruise for now but test n tune very shortly comming. Supposed to be racing my brother-inlaws XR8 at willowbank in a couple of weeks.

lol. which model? mmm actually on 2nd thoughts.. i don't think it matters.. their's no competition their lol.. and if their is.. we'll just throw some silver on my red car haha

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"any suggestions for meeting place?<BR>springwood<BR>mt ommaney<BR>jindalee<BR>indroopilly<BR>sunnybank<BR>my place :D<BR><BR>mmm their is actually a test n tune on 1st april... @ willowbank. starts at 6.<BR><BR>another idea is meet somewhere like autobarn @ slacks creek.. head down to logan village then upto tamborine mountain.. theirs a good pizza place their (least they used to be good).. so grab a pizza then drive 5 mins down the road to a look out their.. mm sexy nite views :D

DOOD! i think autobarn slacks creek and go up tambo sounds like a pretty dood idea...

fingeres crossed ill have my micra by then!

should be sorted by the end of this month, so if it is ill be there.

Tony WROTE:

"EL its pretty ****ty! I need alittle bit more boost me thinks. Mt tamborine sounds good how bout meet at McDonalds at Springwood? Maybe futher down?

lol. you need to do more overtime and get a catch can + cams.. or catch can/bb turbo :D.. its not all about adjusting the bleed valve! so tambo seems the go. theirs 2 ways to get their.. either through yatala/windaroo kinda area or down the m1 and take the sanctuary cove exit and go through that way.. i'll go for a drive both ways in the next couple of weeks and see which is the better/less pot-holed road to take.

mickeybbb and kovert. assuming you's have to come via my place kinda.. just meet here. and we'll head down to yatala bp. so we'll meet at yatala bp @ 6ish with tony/fred/soarer if he comes(not a fan of springwood maccas.. cops like it too :D)

fred WROTE:

"if I pull my finger out I could get the turbo back in by then for tamborine....so I'm 90% in

cool! c u tomorow arvo too fred

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
the actual road thru tambo just down from the town has been relayed and is pretty good now...

it would be cool to come up the hill then run out to the M1 on the way back.

and springwood macca's is a bit of a bust, on a wensday night maybe not, but if theres only 5 or 6 of us im sure we can meet in a random out of the way stop without attracting to much attention.

:p

xsoarerx WROTE:

"the actual road thru tambo just down from the town has been relayed and is pretty good now... <BR><BR>it would be cool to come up the hill then run out to the M1 on the way back. <BR><BR>and springwood macca's is a bit of a bust, on a wensday night maybe not, but if theres only 5 or 6 of us im sure we can meet in a random out of the way stop without attracting to much attention.<BR><BR>:p

mmm.. was their a few weeks ago... but was in the missus 34 (stock suspension) so didn't really take any notice of the actual mountain run... sounds like a plan thou. up one way, out the other :D yeh., i'm staying away from springwood maccas lol

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
My fuel tank started to rot. We've cleaned it all up. Sprayed the inside with epoxy yesterday, which is gonna take 5 days to dry properly. Fuel lines and injectors need to be serviced then she'll be all good again.

Its been off the road for a little over 4 months now...pretty upsetting.

Snikty WROTE:

"My fuel tank started to rot. We've cleaned it all up. Sprayed the inside with epoxy yesterday, which is gonna take 5 days to dry properly. Fuel lines and injectors need to be serviced then she'll be all good again. <BR><BR>Its been off the road for a little over 4 months now...pretty upsetting.

:( ... ****in motorman ay

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
Hehe, I dont really blame them. It is 20year old and everything mechanical is pretty dam good. You always expect rust from cars that lived in Japan too. I think it was actually in really good nik compared to the way many you see pop up are now, last few I've seen show up on jap auctions have been in pretty bad condition.

You can check out what I've needed to fix and had done here:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?p=289780#post289780

just went for a drive up tamborine mt this morning... the road up is not too bad... few pot holes/etc... the way down (if heading back towards logan/beenleigh is ****in ****house.. its more of a goat track some of the way... but yeh.. its do-able) so if were still keen on mt tamborine.. we'll meet at yatala bp and head of towards the coast and take the oxenford exit (just before you get to movie world n wet n wild) ... head up that way to the top of tamborine... the pizza shop there opens at 5 closes at 9:30.. i estimate it will take us about 45mins-1hr to get there from yatala. there's also a few different restaurants up there if we feel like something different and we're all cashed up :D. there's a little picnic area a little down the road from the pizza shop or a lookout further up... i guess we'll decide on food on the nite.. anyway.. so thats the plan.. sound aight?

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
i drove up there twice this weekend for a wedding... yeah, its not a bad drive but i didnt pass thunderbid park so missed out on most of the twistyes. (stanmore rd, bodes/been rd, tambo mt. road)

some mates and i went hunting around up there one night and found a road that had some real good hairpins that spat you out in nerang i think?

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"fred WROTE:<BR><BR>"pizza n potholes, catchy"</DIV><BR><BR>lol.. i'm putting the stocko's on :D.. nah... its not too bad.. you's will live. some pretty steep hills on the way up too.. tony, ffs, don't flog the **** outta your car all the way up.. lol

Why not!! the car can cool down while we eat and then be ready for a cane on the way, I'm more worred about running out of brakes.

Tony WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
fred WROTE:<BR><BR>"pizza n potholes, catchy"</DIV><BR><BR>lol.. i'm putting the stocko's on :D.. nah... its not too bad.. you's will live. some pretty steep hills on the way up too.. tony, ffs, don't flog the **** outta your car all the way up.. lol"</DIV><BR><BR>Why not!! the car can cool down while we eat and then be ready for a cane on the way, I'm more worred about running out of brakes.

hah! your brakes are fine.. i'm following you then.. least i know i won't have the imprint of a silver micra on my ass lol.. and i shouldn't get any fines :p

if the red car is goin.. the missus thinks she can drive the blue one up.. i guess we'll have to see about that

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
just a Q/sugestion....

if were meeting at yatla would i be right to assume that were heading up stanmore road? and in that case could i meet you along the way if i come... dont quite feel like rolling into yatla BP... in the micra :S

smidge

» CMF Member
hahaha micra embarassment...

all my friends told me how much they 'used' to laugh at me when i had my blue micra..

bastards.

didn't complain when the collective fuel bill for a night out was 50cents though

apparently my smaller and ****tier car is more cool than the cleaner newer one.

xsoarerx WROTE:

"just a Q/sugestion....<BR><BR>if were meeting at yatla would i be right to assume that were heading up stanmore road? and in that case could i meet you along the way if i come... dont quite feel like rolling into yatla BP... in the micra :S <BR><BR>

taking oxenford exit after dreamworld/before movie world/wet n wild... i'm sure you'll be right with yatala, unless you got no mod plates.. in which case... get a mod plate, and probably raise it up a touch lol

Back