Bringing back an oldie

The almera became my main car (as u can imagine) and I didint want the micra to just sit there, nor cud i sell it due to the condition it was in and the heartbreak, lol.

So I bit the bullet, andme and a few guys stripped it, whilst stripping it we then had the idea of turning it into a bbq, lol

I loved that car (people who helped strip it cud tell that from how i was on the day, (not my usual self). I will own another micra, and it will be even more awesome than that one....

Some inconsiderate bell-housing drove into the side of it and scarpered without leaving their details :( Real shame, and that's a nice vid btw :)

Yeah it was a real shame, had witnesses but the car was stolen so now way of sorting it.

Its a brilliant vid sorted out by our very own davey_c

Reminds me...... I want my msc dvd! lol

I love that vid and i do feel for you Neil :(. I feel the same in that i regret getting rid so much and also regret not making a vid of mine as well.

I too keep having thoughts about getting another...

We'll see :)

(Edit:- Does anyone have a clip from mine at Pod last yr at all?????)

Really liked this vid, car sounds nice too. And what a car that is, lovely. Like the splitter on the rear bumper, from a laguna???

On the rear is a Seat Ibiza splitter

Just to add my freind who bought my Micra Super S just so happened stop by yesterday, first time i've seen the car for a few months and to my amazement hes starting to mod it a bit...

So far he's installed a Momo steering wheel and is currently sorting out the audio... the car as i sold it was already equipped with tint's, induction kit, uprated suspension and strut braces as well as a few subtle body mods. Ill try and get him to get on here as he seems to be enjoying himself :)

Where's Davey been for the past wee while! Not heard from him since JAE, or does he still have his tail in his legs!!

Back