BREAKING

yeah i wil wen i get home from werk,

is ther any chance of you and titch sorting summat out so that you can collect his brakes at same time u pik alloys up? i can meet at scotch corner no problem

rite,,i have taken brakes off,rear bumper and exhaust today,,and im not very happy,the brake pads are really worn and isnt really worth using imo,rear bumper has cracked wer its been repaird before,so things arnt as good condition as i thought,,,,,exhaust is mint tho :)

Attachments

• Image014.jpg
    Image014.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 214
  • Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 172
bumper with not so good crack :( and pads in poor cond:( disc's are stil very good tho

Attachments

• Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 190
wats the postage on the strut brace matey? Or If K11ss is gonna come pick up the wheels i cud maybe slip him some petrol money to pick up the strutbrace....

hehe,,looks like K11SS has got a new jod as,,,, post man lol

i havent had chance to see about any postage,,but if K11SS and titch are up for a mini meet at scotch corner thers no problem :)

yeah ill meet! but my money is tight jus now due to my insurance bein up n i jus paid it in 1 go 1200 big 1s:( how long will you hold ill arrange wit titch n daryl for their stuff asap. ill give you 80 for the wheels by collection. cheers pepper

rite,, no real rush aslong as they are sold :)

strut brace - 20
brakes - 50 ..sorry bout pads titch but discs are stil worth that and ill stil fetch pads
wheels - 80 i supose i can do it for that,,tenner proffit off them can go towards petrol it wil cost

its gunno cost me 20 in petrol,,:( :(

sorry to hear the petrol thing but its gonna cost me 40 in fuel :( they have been sold n i want :D ill keep in touch pepper

ps on another note it will be cool to see the 160sr race titch-lol

sorry to hear the petrol thing but its gonna cost me 40 in fuel :( they have been sold n i want :D ill keep in touch pepper

ps on another note it will be cool to see the 160sr race titch-lol

lol,,,ha wont be much of a race :D

so you guys arange thing together then titch txt me or post up here day and time,,i work alternate st/fri each week im off this sat so work it out,,and sund im free and i finish work at half four so could be poss to meet after work,,ill let you choose

4" s/s backbox,and 2" s/s pipe up to cat--------WONT take less than 90 for this :)
gti-r alloys and nearly new tyres 7mm tread!------sold
50mm springs,,powercoil-------sold
willans harnesses in black-------70
2 splitfire gauges and holders in blue,amps and volts-----offers around 25
sparco carbon fibre pedals-----10
front grill meshed-----10
black diamond drilled and grooved discs really good cond and greenstuff pads dunno bout cond yet-----sold
2 6.5" screens and dvd player,viewtech in-car multimedia----sold
sparco strut brace,red----sold
headlight protectors for facelift model-----10
boot spoiler,super s type-----30,,,or fullboot and spoiler 50,,offers
super s interior EVERYTHING! ---50

everything else can be collected for beer money,,need to get rid of as much as possible,,things goin very cheep here,,

all body panels are mint

rik mate i have been tryin to reach bout "super s interior EVERYTHING! ---50"
dont no why no reply maybe not recieved my pm's... anywho...
i can collect i am from Manchester but will be at Huddersfield Uni...
so drop me aline for best pik up...

[email protected] i will give you my mob over email mate... ta

rich,,,zypher has taken the exhaust,cos hes sorting me some tints out

nex..pics of bumper are above,its up to you if you stil want it with the crack in it

mean micra,,,wenever mate aslong as im not at work,i put my work hours above,,and the interior is stil fitted so will need time to get it out!!..wot you after? dash? steering wheel? door cards?,,,just list it all for me :)

titch,,those pads in the pic are greenstuff lol,ther abit dead tbh matey

Well i'll prob not be with him to pick them up, but put them in anyway. Even is they are shagged, then nothing lost i guess. :)

when you have removed everything you want, how much do you want for the rest of the car as i need a good body for my super s?

drivers side sill has has rusted thru,,and its 1.6 conversion,so its had engine mount mods

the rear bumper? thanks but no thanks mate, that crack is a bit more than a quick plastic weld, thanks anyway rik but i think i'll leave it

it was plastic welded and was a perfect job! until i tuk it of and caught it ont the boot!! and it cracked again

RIK said:
drivers side sill has has rusted thru,,and its 1.6 conversion,so its had engine mount mods
do the modified 1.6 parts swop for standard parts? because i would like them for my future 1.6 project

pm me with details RIK an ill send off a cheque for you, or i could give the money to k11ss if that would be easier

Daz

yeah got your money steve and pm,,dinno you could pm tho :S,, will post tomorow

the mounts for 1.6 ,,you have to modify drivers side chasis mount to fit the engine mount into,the passenger side mont we have made one up so thats easy and the bottom monts you will have to drill front crossmember to fit that one:)

it will be better t give to k11ss if you can mate,,,you guys sorted a date out yet???

:D :D

jus sold my 16s to a corsa owner so now i got 150 spare:D

wen can we meet? ill make space to come down.
titch can u tell daryl to get in touch?

cheers

it wont let me add you cos u havnt set up a passport account or summat,,wens best day for u matey

mostly standard parts now,,apart from meshed grill,splitfire dials,sparco pedals,harnesses

Back