BREAKING

Hi seems a real shame no one has snapped this up far too good to break! Id keep it for that kind of cash until you have the time/funds!:upside:

However if it does end up breaking are the discs std micra fit or did you upgrade the calipers? And how much did you want for the discs, pads and strut brace, assuming no one else has dibsed them (couldnt see anything!)

Ta

CrazyBaron said:
However if it does end up breaking are the discs std micra fit or did you upgrade the calipers? And how much did you want for the discs, pads and strut brace, assuming no one else has dibsed them (couldnt see anything!)

Think that Rich_Micra_twiser has taken the Strutbrace, and disks and pads are mine mate.

rite,,its time to get things going with breakage of this motor :)

i will start soon as i can,so everyone that wants parts can have them now:)

How much did you want including P&P to portsmouth for the:

Blower resistor **Image** (the resistor is connected to the brown & white thing),
Small grey cover which fills a hole in the rooflining on the drivers side where a grab handle would be attached if fitted to the vehicle **Image**,
And the rubber which goes between the washer jet and the bonnet on the drivers side (as mine is missing) **Image with rubber**...**Image Without rubber**

Which we talked about

EDIT:- My email is [email protected] as the PM's are unavailable at the mo.

right i have taken these parts off the car today,

spings and front shocks--------SOLD
dvd player and screens--------SOLD
headlight protectors(facelift)
strut brace OMP
GTi-R wheels with tyres
set of black willans 3 point harneses
rear super s seats
HKS afr
standard springs
1.6 ecu
1.6 throtle body
1.6 injectors

i stil have plenty to take off the car so gi me time :)

TITCH- il have brakes off by the weekend,is it just discs and pads u want??
STEVE.MOODY- jus the postage and price of a pint mate :p
BUMPERS- all depends on who can collect really,i want the easy way to sell:) but wil post if i really really have to
K11SS-its started today mate wot you after?

6 quid??? and ill pack em up tomorow and ill wait for money thru the door mate

av u got msn? or do i have to e-mail you with my adress?
cos im not putting it up ere!!

yer you dont live 'that' far away, i'd collect, would be nice if you could meet me, but its up to you mate, how much?

50quid sounds good, i'll have to wait till payday tho :s

edit: just checked how far it is, its over 100miles lol, sorry man, thought it was closer, i'll have to leave it

could an admin remove my posts please, i cant delete and can't pm and admin to delete

im after the wheels? is a meet poss as i stay in ggow or is it collect only? wat size and condition of the wheels?

sorry to hear of ur loss but :D for my gain ill lok after them;)

20quid strut barce

14/60/185 are the tyre size,,you canget wider tho,they are in really good cond

If titch is meeting up to get the bits from ya then ill have the strut brace off ya mate an ill give titch the cash, or i could come down, depending when hes goin

K10Daz said:
If titch is meeting up to get the bits from ya then ill have the strut brace off ya mate an ill give titch the cash, or i could come down, depending when hes goin

i thought titch wanted postage,,but supose i could do a meet,if thats best for yah

but it it will be a heck of alot cheaper to post

can u hold out to i get the money as my insurance is up now n i need it payed.
ill up my money 2 100 for the wheels and postage if u arrange it? that is 15 quid profit on them? how bout that, then no meet needed?

cheers pepper:D

ok i wil t go down to see wot postage will be on everything,,brakes for titch,bumper,and wheels tomorow if ther open or monday

nope,,sorry ive bin busy over the weekend,,im going to try get bumper and brakes off tomorow,,and i have the resistor thing allready

sorry bout delay,,,,new car n that :D

Back