BREAKING

R

RIK

[attachment=1703]im selling up! i have no time for this car anymore,or money to throw at it

the car is super s ,in mint condition,not a scratch/dent in sight, smoothed roof colour coded handles,bumpstrips removed.lowerd 50mm,pulsar gti-r wheel 2"stainless pipe to a 4" jap style backbox.no rear seats fitted,willans 3 point harnesses

the 1.6 conversion went well and woerked for a week till it blew uo :( i have no intention t fit a new engine,,so it is now for sale

anyone interested,,i cant put a price on this,,soo much work/money spent on it its unreal

RE: k11,,ready for 1.6

last resort mate,,ide rather put it on the drive and rebuild wen i can be botherd to,,:)

well im taking an engine out of layla's car next week. If i find that ok then i may get this xD

but it will need modding bak to 1.3 mounts,and loom putting bak to norm :)

was it hard getting those wheels? i would love a set n i was wantin to know were u got them, if its ok?:) wat size of wheels fit them, ie how wide, will 205/45's go on?

thanks for the help rik

205/45 will go on fine.
Best Placae to fing the wheels (Pulsar alloys) is on the gtir owners club, or e-bay.
Titch :kungfu:

RIK said:
but it will need modding bak to 1.3 mounts,and loom putting bak to norm :)

im gettin the i think ian was saying if its simple enough to watch me rip it out then he might buy the car and stick the 1.6 vtec he got outside his house in :p hint hint, or a ga16

want wot i payed for it ,,800,,if no one got it ide rather scrap it ,,:) its got that much werk on it withought an engine its woth it trust me,,,,i no youl think it aint worth it,but if you can get an engine for 170ish its a under a grand beast of a car that cannot be beat by alot of cars round an about,,u must come and view before you make your comments!!

[attachment=1705][attachment=1704]

thats on 15" lowerd 35mm
its now got gti-r weels lower 50mm

not being funny mate, but 800 for a car with no engine that has to have a 1.6 in unless you do some work to it is abit steep, i gues if your lucky enough to find someone who wants a 1.6 micra then they would pay that, because it ideal for them, you should keep it and finish it

But then again ricky, if all the work is done then all you need to do is whack the engine in!
j.a.kelly bought my old 1L for £500 then forked out to have engine fit, then again for more chasis work, well over £1500 IIRC.
So if the car is in good condition (crossmember, sills etc) and all the mount and chassis wok has been done then probably worth £800.....but not for me :D

like i sed,,its MINT,,no rust anywer,,its got nice mods,and sum very very rare micrasportsclub stickers!!

it needs no more than 200 spendin on it and you have a very quick and showable car

i dont want to see a 1.3 go back in it! whova want to buy wil have to put a 1.6 innit,,i payed more than 800 for the mods it has on it,,if i had to pay for the engine conversion it would have bin way more than this

i dont think its too much to pay for a car that no one else has,its so rare,if some one asked me to buy that fo 800 before i started the conversion,,i would have snatched it,,like you said it will sell if some one is interested in having i 1.6,and cant do it themselfs or cant afford to do one

RE: RE: k11,,ready for 1.6

K11SS said:
was it hard getting those wheels? i would love a set n i was wantin to know were u got them, if its ok?:) wat size of wheels fit them, ie how wide, will 205/45's go on?

thanks for the help rik

hi rik could u answer these questions please? thanx

i have 185/60 tyres on,,but i think james has a wider set on the front of his k10 camper!!

i bought them from elliot and i havent even had chance to drive with them on yet:(

brand new mate,,ide rather try and sell the car first,and i wont be able to with no wheels :)

rite,,seems like im breaking it!! so i need t know whos interested in wot,,
and i will only post small items :)

obviously all standard parts ar in good working order,,and have full super s interior all in good cond,

modified parts are below :)

4" s/s backbox,and 2" s/s pipe up to cat
gti-r alloys and nearly new tyres 7mm tread!
50mm springs,,powercoil
willans harnesses in black
2 splitfire gauges and holders in blue,amps and volts
sparco carbon fibre pedals
front grill meshed
black diamond drilled and grooved discs really good cond and greenstuff pads dunno bout cond yet
2 6.5" screens and dvd player,viewtech in-car multimedia
sparco strut brace,red
headlight protectors for facelift model

like i sed i wil only post small items,and please dont take the pi55 with stupid offers,

quik sale wanted

are the 50mm springs on coilovers or something or new suspension???

How much you wanting about??

if you have -
super s seats
electric window motors
and/or the super s door cards...
i'll take them all, i could come and get them on thursday as i believe your prety local, what price for the lot?

...oh and dibs dibs dibs...:blush:

yeah i have super s seats but mine didnt come with electric widows,it has super s door cards but not with electric widow buttons on ,,obv :)

no it has no uprated shocks jus th standard ones,,i have had an offer of 70 for them with the standard shocks

i'll take the exhaust system and strut brace mate

will text u bout price

i'll obviously collect and i dont mind helpin u break it let me know when u r doing it and i'll come round

let me know

Um - how much for the Brakes mate, for the disks and the pads. Direct sap for the K11 ones? r is it GTIR Brakes?

yeah bumpers are going,,both mint cond,rear wont have mudflaps because i can sell them seperate, 50 front 30 rear?

brakes are straight swap matey

strut brace ,i have had and offer of 25 wivp&p if you can collect for 25 its yours mate :) and zorst,,which part? i have back box,pipe to where cat goes,and a silencer the same size as the cat so it bolts in and out,giving a de-cat but wont be as loud as robbo's lol

not sure which part you meen mate, thers a strip that runs along the top of them the goes againts the glass,but i dont think it rubber,its more like felt

sorry guys ,breaking is on hold for a while,,ive had sum interest in the whole car,so ide obviously wate a litle while to sell it all at once,

if this falls through and people still want wot they have sed ,they will stil be for sale at same price

yes i have pads mate,,was looking for 50 discs +pads,,but with p&p extra

and you will probably know they are HEAVY :)

how much for your seats then? sorry man im looking for the electric window door cards, i'll get the seats as soon as if you do break it, and if your selling the strut brace and the other guy doesnt want it, i'd take that as well, need a price on the seats tho please

yer sounds good, are they in good condition? if you wanted i could give you 50quid and swap mine with yours, then it doesnt matter if you sell it or not?

well im going to leave it as it is so the car is how i told him,,i dont think it will be long before i know wot is happening,so as soon as i know things will be off the car and i will get them out to you lot,seats are in good cond yeah

obviously im not going to wait forever,but i have to give him a chance,and its better for me to sell as a whole car

ill keep this upto date as i deffo wont be keeping this car

i also have a set of steelies with nissan trims tyres r pretty poor but legal(just!),,free to good home :)

RIK said:
yes i have pads mate,,was looking for 50 discs +pads,,but with p&p extra

and you will probably know they are HEAVY :)

Wicked - well i'll take em if you can get a price worked out for postage buddy :)

ok titch

and also if i get to break it i will have ga16de parts for sale,box is perfect tb was ok,injectors,ecu are fine too

hehe,,sorry mate obviously missed your post, rims r still not bin tlked about yet, i payed 70 for them and havent even used them,so i dont see why i shud loose money on them,

and the bumpers you will have to see the guys who have said they want them,as they both seem serious and have money

tbh i dont really care about dibs all i want is to get rid of the car, if some one has the rite amount of cash for me and ready to buy ,parts will go simple as,,

i just need to wate a while cos im hoping to get rid of the lot in one go :)

RIK said:
not sure which part you meen mate, thers a strip that runs along the top of them the goes againts the glass,but i dont think it rubber,its more like felt

Yep, that is what I am on about, let me know if sale falls through :)

i want the wheels, ill give you 80 for them if i can def have a garantee on them. will need help on collection ie a meet, will pay extra on how far you meet me. i stay in glasgow but i def want them!

ps i only get on a night, please can i have!

cheers stephen

well i def want the rear bumper, i've been waiting months for rear bumpers and there are none...

sorry tom i have to have this bumper :blush:

Back