K11 Parts INTEREST ONLY!!

Can I get dibs on the manifold? I'd be able to collect as well, since you're not too far for me to travel to (Y)

I'll have to see how the turbo goes cos if something happens and i need to remove it i wont have a manifold to put back on

Ahhh, fair enough mate. I mean I already got a 4-1 manifold fitted, just that a 4-2-1 might give me a bit more oomph. Good luck with getting boosted as well (Y)

You do know a 4-1 is better than a 4-2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on application
4-1 mainly for higher bhp applications and high reving engines

a 4-2-1 provides back pressure for a NA engine, and produces a stronger mid range

You do know a 4-1 is better than a 4-2-1

It is? I thought it would be really restrictive at the point where the 4 pipes go into one. But if i's better than a 4-2-1, it's definitely staying on (Y)

Depends on application
4-1 mainly for higher bhp applications and high reving engines

a 4-2-1 provides back pressure for a NA engine, and produces a stronger mid range

Ah

Yeah, I've seen his K11. Sounds mint with a supercharger. But what sort of power increase can I expect? More from a turbo or supercharger? And which would be more financially viable?

Probably best starting a new thread and not cluttering up hoodeds more, and they both are different kinds of power delivery decide which suits you best and save for it doing it on the cheap will cost more in the end!

Probably best starting a new thread and not cluttering up hoodeds more, and they both are different kinds of power delivery decide which suits you best and save for it doing it on the cheap will cost more in the end!

Yeah, good idea that man. I'll probably do one nearer the time. Sorry Chris :wasntme:

Back