Breaking K11 :(

well im giving her the money on ffriday and she is happy with that!! stop trying to steal these when she clearly said that i would be able to get them

RAJA said:
for Fraz & Gemma
if i had a paypal account i coulda give you the money now
Fraz unless you pay Gemma 2morrow morning ,im gonna offer her the money
is £200 inclusive p&p?
Are your handles the same as the ones in the link below
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=6004&highlight=chrome+handles
+ have you got a paypal account and wots the quickest way to get you the money

raja u have no right saying that, did u not see the lovely host has said u will have IF fraz dont pay for them, so wait ur turn in line.

lady has spoken so listen to her

thanks stephen

hey ppl!
Calm down I know its an unbelievable bargain and im gutted to sell and so is my x b/f who paid £170 for the shocks about 3 weeks ago unfortunatly I only have 1 set as I have only crashed 1 car :( and fraz got in there first he is going to send me the money friday and that is fine by me as long as I have it to pay the excess charge I dont mind if its not today the end of the week is fine!

Raja the handles are the same 1nz in the link yes no scratches on a they just went on the car a couple of weeks ago :( £10 ? yes paypal is fine [email protected]

also have a ibiza front splitter can go on front or back - needs washing as white plastic primer on but say £10 collection only hasnt been on car yet

k fraz there all yours hope u go broke or sommat b4 friday lol
i only sent that message cos the girl said she wanted some quick cash -- anyhow its all good , it wasnt meant to be

RAJA said:
k fraz there all yours hope u go broke or sommat b4 friday lol
i only sent that message cos the girl said she wanted some quick cash -- anyhow its all good , it wasnt meant to be

..u still want the handles?

k11stew said:
ill take the electric window motors and stuff off you gemma.

did u see the note I put in its just the motors and metal bits there are no door cards....u could get some from a scrappy

k11stew said:
i can collect, only live up the road!!

tenner ok?

yeh what ever u an have them my mam is wingeing about them hanging around the house sorry darren

when u collecting wont be in town thur/fri going to eurodrift sat im in shields most days tho

Raceworx said:
i mgiht want the drivers door how much??? :p

Its bloody gone!! no1 wanted anything when it was here :glare:

Hey, are you still breaking a K11? I'm looking for a boot carpet. how much delivered?

Hi, I aint read the whole of this post. I was wondering if the Backbox and Centre section was still up for grabs? Send me a PM please on how much you would like for it...

Anthony.

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
Hi, I aint read the whole of this post. I was wondering if the Backbox and Centre section was still up for grabs? Send me a PM please on how much you would like for it...

Anthony.

sorry mate, better get in line. theres about 4 people waiting

right the suspension is back up for sale...

I no Raja has money waiting only payment upfront ppl no dibs please

spax 35mm lowering spring
KYB shock absorbers

both brand new shocks just paid £170 for them a few weeks ago

asking £200 + postage costs collection preffered

Does it have windy windows, if so, can I have the regulator (the big metal stuff inside the door)?
Cheers Craig

G)ema) i sent u the £10 for the handles - the dude who paypalled u has an email address on the lines of [email protected]
ill talk 2 u on msn about the springs n shox

Qstn for the wider community - will the spax lowering springs be suitable for a Y reg micra cos i think Gemma micra was an older k11

richmicratwista said:
gemma gimmie a text how much u want for just the shocks and are all 4 ok??

Rich I havent got your mobile number anymore I got a new fone and lost all the numbers in the old 1

as i said earlier am so sorry people should not make promises they cant deliver and this person will get seen to!! i feel so bad:( hope you get it sold

craig where you based...

i'll check how much postage is then get back to you...

btw these are manual winders and are off a 96' k11...

the whole window mechanism minus the glass

Well this would be a hijack then :p
I'm jjust North of London, so will have to be posted, unless you will be at JAE?
That is the right part, however, can I have all the gold nuts and bolts with them please as I have lost mine :D

Back