Breaking K11 :(

not really removed any of that stuff pete. Is any of the loom it the bay? Its gonna be tricky to get in and around the engine due to the damage, i'll take a look for you though.

yeah, it should be easy to find, most of it should be located behind the panel to the left of your feet when driving, the key is obvious as is the barrel you put it in, follow this back and you should encounter some boxes, i need these too, they may says nats on them

micra_pete said:
yeah, it should be easy to find, most of it should be located behind the panel to the left of your feet when driving, the key is obvious as is the barrel you put it in, follow this back and you should encounter some boxes, i need these too, they may says nats on them
ok c what we can do just make me an offer

would the resistor card out of a face lift work in a pre-facelift? if so i'll take that off you gem.

i require a k11 wiring loom. I presume its a pre face lift k11?

i need the whole engine loom in usuable condition. It has to be with all the injectors and MAF sensors, from the side that bolts into the ECU.

It will take a bit of time removing it carefully and pulling it through the firewall etc. So give me a price thanks.

Also if you can cut off both rear sills from each side about 2foot from the rear wheels. Only if they are in good condition.

thanks

Dan_K11 said:
would the resistor card out of a face lift work in a pre-facelift? if so i'll take that off you gem.

if it does its urs just make me offer

Type-R said:
i require a k11 wiring loom. I presume its a pre face lift k11?

i need the whole engine loom in usuable condition. It has to be with all the injectors and MAF sensors, from the side that bolts into the ECU.

It will take a bit of time removing it carefully and pulling it through the firewall etc. So give me a price thanks.

Also if you can cut off both rear sills from each side about 2foot from the rear wheels. Only if they are in good condition.

thanks

its a facelift what are sills?

bump...

This has to be stripped and scrapped tomorrow ppl...its not coming tomorrow now and costing me 123 quid for recovery so need to make it up place your orders now.!

RAJA said:
post the pic of the chrome handles please thanx and your asking price

ok well there still on the car andf its not here yet there just silver but il get them up tomorrow .... just say a tenner inc P n P

hiya, im after just a little thing, its the little cover behind the handbrake (ashtray cover i think), how much posted?

babyboom said:
hiya, im after just a little thing, its the little cover behind the handbrake (ashtray cover i think), how much posted?

hmmm....ashtray cover..:/ at the front or back of the handbrake?

parcel shelf with standered speakers - offers
chrome door handles £10 inc P N P
alloys £170
powerflow back box and centre section - £80 collected preferably
clear side repeaters £14 INC P N P
Spax springs - sold to fraz pending payment
KYB front and Back shocks sold to fraz pending payment
electric windows stuff - offers ...darren do u still want this
normal rear lights - offers

would you sell the backbox/center section seperatly? if so how muchos?

would you sell the backbox/center piece section spereatly?

micraisok said:
would you sell the backbox/center section seperatly? if so how muchos?

would you sell the backbox/center piece section spereatly?

they wont work seperatly ask Richmicratwister he found this out when he bout just the centre section from davie

Dan_K11 said:
£5 for the resistor card Gem? does it work fine?

Dan i didnt know were or what this wa and the car has gone now :(

i can pay up asap if fraz doesnt come up with the goods
+ u know im already interested in the silver handles

here is a pic

Attachments

• Image043.jpg
    Image043.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 230
k11stew said:
are they standard fit electric windows or an aftermarket kit?

£60 for the exhaust collected also?

standered and nah 70 collected is my final offer i just paid 100 for it and its only been on a month

just though on windows- are no good only got motors and stuff no door cards or the remotey bits as I was in such a hurry to get of the car ...sorry

RAJA said:
i can pay up asap if fraz doesnt come up with the goods
+ u know im already interested in the silver handles

well i no rich is also interested in them but I need money asap so there yours if fraz dont want them and rich cant get the money together..I'd be wanting £200 quid for the lot which is a bargin as they havnt even bedded in yet and handles 10 quid posted pics up tomorrow

car's gone now guys, had to be scrapped asap. Was no aircon i don't think. Even if there was, would have been either broke or impossible to get too.

Back