Anyone breaking a 98-00 1L K11?

Is anybody breaking, or know of anybody breaking, a 98-00 1L manual K11?

I know theres a few of you on here who work in scrap yards or visit them frequently. I'm after a gear-box but it has to be from one of these particular models which are slightly different to othe 1L K11 boxes.

If anybody knows of one knocking about or sees one or whatever could they let me know please?

Cheers guys...

hey fella, pardon my delay, i have some pre facelift boxes, and a k11c box but only a cvt from a 98-00 model im afraid. physically cant see much difference myself, but they are still in the cars

The gear ratios are different on the 98-00 models, and I believe there are some ther minor alterations too...

Ha! I only just (for some reason) read your location... You're like just up the road from me!...

The gear ratios are different on the 98-00 models, and I believe there are some ther minor alterations too...
the preface 1.0 has the smaller RS5F41 g/box, the 1.3,s have the RS5F30 with a 3.9 diff (electronic speedo post 98), the 98 to 2000 1.0 have same box with a lower 4.65 iirc diff, and the coilpack engines have a later type g/box with the crank sensor mount

Back