Breaking K11 :(

rlees85 said:
ill have the shocks n springs maybe depends how much you want and if or not they got damaged in the accident.

fraz already got dibs on these sorry

there's

alloys
lights
shocks and springs
powerflow backbox and centre section
chrome door handles
clear side repeaters
then just general stuff

just waiting for a phone call off manda she if she want s them your 2nd in line darren think il be looking at around 70 quid with the LED lights + PnP they are only a couple of months old I got them on the car ion May :'(

MSC doesnt allow dibs because people dib on everything and never pay up, and it puts others off from buying stuff!

Arnold said:
MSC doesnt allow dibs because people dib on everything and never pay up, and it puts others off from buying stuff!

well i'll be letting her know tonight probably when amanda phones. Shes away on holiday atm hence why i done it, knowing that i would be talking to her in the near future. Any clear lights are so popular even if amanda didn't want them any more they would sell within an hour of posting ;)

Ian said:
well i'll be letting her know tonight probably when amanda phones. Shes away on holiday atm hence why i done it, knowing that i would be talking to her in the near future. Any clear lights are so popular even if amanda didn't want them any more they would sell within an hour of posting ;)

Exactly why its fair everyone has the chance, if i ended a ebay auction 5 mins before the end before someone is thinking, i'd be hated by all in the auction, im not angry, but i am a lil' anoyed as i would have paid by now.

im 99% she will take them anyway, as she said she wanted them. If she does i will be paying her today or tomorrow when i pop over.

D4R73N said:
Exactly why its fair everyone has the chance, if i ended a ebay auction 5 mins before the end before someone is thinking, i'd be hated by all in the auction, im not angry, but i am a lil' anoyed as i would have paid by now.

you couldnt of paid there and then, P&P would of had to be sorted out etc etc.. :) not to be nasty. Also if amanda wants them, they could be picked up and paid for tonight lol

Its up to the seller if she wants ppl 'dibing' it she can :) if i was selling stuff, i would sell it the way i wanted.

runaway-robot said:
lol its not :)

** BACK ON TOPIC **

Ok, but im just getting ######ed of with "Dibs", really anoys me when you see an item you would like and Bang... Its gone to someone who half the time dont know if they want it, let alone someone else doing it for someone else.

Get a grip Daz, there's usually 2 options for a seller, allow dibs at a set price or auction type (people pm or email amounts for stuff)

If you think MSC is run unfair contact admin, am sure they'll listen

Arnold said:

Enough Said!

Look, im saying my piece, im not angry, im a lil' anoyed, i just want the whole Dibs thing so be stopped!

It's up to the seller not MSC.

Dibs allows seller to find a buyer and potential others in case falls through.

Whether you say dibs or not, the first to express interest gets in first, other more than she wants and she may sell, you can have my clear lights for £150+delivery, not worth that but they are to me!

Obviously its up to Gem how she runs the sale of her own items, however in the past, we've had situations where people have dibbed on everything for certain members because they 'might' be interested. It just wastes everybodys time, especially if they aren't interested in completing the sale, also, it puts off other people from saying there interested because you may feel the transaction is already done and dusted.

If your interested, just say your interest and im sure Gem will sell to whoever she feels like!

It should be upto the seller to decide how they want to sell an item. From what I could tell, this thread was created to see if anyone was interested in the parts available.....

back on topic....

Gemma, how much would you be willing to strip it.

I could do with
the ecu, and all the nats stuff, key, barrel, unit....

and if possible part of the loom, the ecu wiring part, its seperate to the main loom and can be taken out by itself, could you give me a price, and where abouts are you? i could remove it myself if you didn't feel comfortable :)

right ok calm down....i see your point darren and see other ppls I however could not give a crap about dibs or not im just scared of amanda and she will bash me if i dont give her a chance cos she has mentioned to me noumerous times that she wants certain items from my car...

looking for 70 quid + Pn P for the lights which r 2 months old fitted to the car MaY 2nd and a set of LED bulbs

Darren if manda cant pay me the 70 quid say until she gets paid you can have them cos im desperate for cash

aha, i can see where you are, lol

Tyne and Wear - a little far for me to travel, please let me know though, i could possibly make do without the loom but all the nats bits

micra_pete said:
back on topic....

Gemma, how much would you be willing to strip it.

I could do with
the ecu, and all the nats stuff, key, barrel, unit....

and if possible part of the loom, the ecu wiring part, its seperate to the main loom and can be taken out by itself, could you give me a price, and where abouts are you? i could remove it myself if you didn't feel comfortable :)

I dont no what all that stuff is but the under the bonnet is pretty much crumpled ask Ian if u can have them as he seen the car today

wilsonian said:
May sound daft but is ur bonnet grills ok?

ahaha its hanging off and mashed up still waiting for them drop it off but pics will be up

micra_pete said:
yeah they wont be damaged, its all inside the cabin, except some plugs.

if you need help locating it im sure we can guide you

yeh cos i havnt got a clue what they are and how to remove them

Elliestar said:
alloys?? have they gone?? how much??

as you may no these are 5 month old bought them off fraz..there not damaged in the slightest me and ian went and looked today looking for £170 collected 15" League alloys worth 600 quid brand new

Back