Boot release cable.

W

wrichardson1999

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to micra, have had plenty of experience with cars but not nissan; I've a few questions I hope you guys can help,

- Although there appears to be a few threads about the boot release there isn't an answer to how it's actually done or how it works, just it's dead easy, etc. etc.

I've a 1994 K11, the fuel release works fine, but the boot doesn't actually open the boot; although when the levers pulled I can see the mechanism moveing in the locK? any ideas?

- Boot light, again I've read a thread but didn't really get down to an answer, my boot light doesn't work, I've replaced and tested the cap bulb but can't find the switch, although I have discovered from wiring diagrams it's part of the same circuit for the interior light (which works fine....), any ideas were the switch is located when the boot is opened???? nothing obvious

Cheers guys

Wayne

Thanks

Kniksman said:
the swtich is integrated into the gold coloured lock on the underside of the boot lid.

Thanks Kniksman, I'll take a look tomorrow, anyone have any ideas on boot release cable, re-tension, removal techniques?

Cheers guys

Great forum

Wayne

Back