Bodykits off other Cars

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I don't have a Bodykit on the Car as of yet but I'm betting there are quite a few on here that do.
So I have some questions. :)

Was the Bodykit specially made for your Car?
Did you go for something off another Vehicle or did it get to the weird and wacky stage where anything goes?
Do you know what they're for or was it an aesthetic view when bought/fitted?

I don't have a Bodykit on the Car as of yet but I'm betting there are quite a few on here that do.
So I have some questions. :)

Was the Bodykit specially made for your Car?
Did you go for something off another Vehicle or did it get to the weird and wacky stage where anything goes?
Do you know what they're for or was it an aesthetic view when bought/fitted?

all body kits are for aesthetics,

there are only a few kits made for the micra that are avalible in the UK. there is Nippon, Wald and Impul are the main ones. i have a bumper from each ;)

some people have modded other kits to fit so its not too hard.

side skirts and spoilers from other cars are the easiest to modifiy to fit another car..obviously bumpers are harder as they are all diffrent shapes.

i have a foha bodykit for sale, ill get a pic of it on a car for you hold on a sec

its the same as the one in the pics here
ill in good nick no cracks or anything, comes with the lights in the bumper and a brand new wiring kit.

make me an offer

just remembered i also have a super s spoiler aswell

mine were all made for the micra well apart from the skirts

also mine weigh a lot less than the super s bumpers due to there being no big bits of metal on the backs and no fogs

I can supply a Varity of body mods for the K11..Check out the K-Kustom Section of the main page..

Stick in a Thread in the 'WANTED' section of Buy and sell..

or have a go at making one yourself?

Back