body kits

C

carl_k

hi am buyin me m8s micra super s N reg off him does any 1 no any gd places 2 buy body kits and also does any 1 know if a punto mk 1 body kit will fit the micra cheers (Y)

yeah it does look nice but a want to try 2 get the extreme body kit off a mk 1 punto for me micra when a get it but a dunno if it will fit or not :S

the punto front and side are similar and WILL fit with a bit of modding. The rear is more flat at middle therefore a LOT of modding for that bumper to fit micra. Ive measured it all up off my mates punto as its a nice kit. :) Best to get a rear bumper from a diff car but similar style.

i REALLY wish people would do searchs on things like this, i am sooooooo bored of all the new topics about where to get bloody body kits from.

hi there. i got corsa bumpers to fit mine and will have mr2 skirts to go on at a later date. it just takes time. dnt even try the punto, the fezzie and corsa are best.. but all need chopping and fibreglassing, dnt just filler tham as they will crack.
if u want more help call me on 07795522770

Yeah anything will fit with some modifying, punto should be quite close so it can definitely be done. :) Stew off here has a punto kit on I believe.

Back