blue or light girlie purple :S

k11_whore

Steve :)
hey can i have your final decisions on the colour of me k11? misses thinks its a girlie purple i say blue as what it says on reg doc and looks blue, petty lil argument i wana win :)(Y)
home.php

The colour is called China Blue. If you want to have a laugh look up Nissan Tornado Grey as it is nothing like what the name suggests.

Mike

every1 else thinks in family and friends is light purple lol and thanks mike, a need to do some respray and now definatly which colour to get, some R plate drove into ma car whilst parked in a bay space the useless ####s grrr, where abouts in lincolnshire are ya essexpunx? i used to live in lincoln last year till moved to n.ireland

every1 else thinks in family and friends is light purple lol and thanks mike, a need to do some respray and now definatly which colour to get, some R plate drove into ma car whilst parked in a bay space the useless ####s grrr, where abouts in lincolnshire are ya essexpunx? i used to live in lincoln last year till moved to n.ireland

I'm im Boston

The colour is called China Blue. If you want to have a laugh look up Nissan Tornado Grey as it is nothing like what the name suggests.

Mike

ha my mum had a tornado grey 2001. my dad did a real bad japanese accent saying tornado green and it sounded like grey. i think thats were they went wrong :p

Back