bleeding system

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
i was bleeding the system today going by the manual ---left rear---right front---right rear---left front,
no liquid bled out the rear calipers, so i gave up for now.brake fluid is full up.
i put this disc axle on other day,so somethings not right i guess any help appreciated

i done messed it! :grinning:
keep pumping while opening closing the bleed straw hole nut ? or just let'm run wild

Yeah r reg i keep pumping the pedal when its open. I know what you mean when it just keep pushing air. You can hear air though?

hi Z
get to halfords and buy a bleed hose, follow the instructios on that, it makes it really easy one man bleeding, simples.
Malc

ps they cost about £5/6.00

trying to keep to the rhythm of lo-cost no-cost . but experience talking so,,,,,,,,,,,,

oh oh stumble across 2 march one way valves :grinning: are we made or are we made main,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no cost no crust

DSC00573.jpg

ok mates and materesses little up/down date ,
it seems soon as the nipple is open'd a gap appears letting air get back in, meaning the cheapo bleed kits havent got a chance, 2 man job only it seems
done the fronts, then the rear. only drivers side rear bled passenger side had no sign of fluid running out a it
so end result is--------------i done messed it even more :grinning: brake pedal to the floor shhhhhh better do some more guessing i think

just borrow someone zed piece of cheese! simply get a spanner on the nipple and use the tube into a jar, i used washer clear tube so bubbles are visable!

then open the nipple, and get the pedal pressed, then close and raise the pedal....

then get the fluid flowing and no ensure no bubbles and will be good as new! cant go guessing on brakes....

Z mate are you using the bleed tube i sugestad ? if you are then the end of the tube that goes int the jar or whatever you are collecting the waste fluid in........put some fluid im the jar to cover the slit in the tube. that way air will come out but not be able to get back in. simples

Malc

soon as the bleed nipple is open'd air bubbles at the thread area so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at least mine are too loose to get air tight. so when pipe is all submerged in bottle of fluid air is still leaking in from thread of nipple.
dont fret got a mate arriving soon to do it.

no Z, if the thread is a wiss fit and letting air in you need to close the nipple before you lift the pedal each time

this is it, and how i figure my march washer jet/pipe bleed kit was not doing the job
although it was doing the job the nipple isnt air tight round the thread, until i put some rubber ring washer down under their, soon test it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soon':grinning:sh

Back