bin laden dead?

i wouldnt believe it until i see his dead body on front page with soldiers poking his face making sure its not a mask or something!

I would have thought he was dead just for the simple fact all the video they've been releasing is of him several years old (but after 11/9 )

wilsonian said:
(but after 11/9 )

Nice bit of preserving the British date format there, nice one...

I think bin laden probably died ages ago in all the bombings of Afganistan... but this story will run and run until they see a body, which we may never see...

He does have alot of body doubles though. The only way to make sure it would be him is probably by dental records, if they actually have them.

He is probably dead though.

Bin Laden dead? Well the Saudis would say that wouldnt they! Anything to shut us up so we carry on buying their oil no questions asked... Roll on solar-powered cars, that would stuff the #######s!

I think he probably died several months ago. Nothing has been heard from him for a while.

Although he's one of the few people I'd actually like to see dead, I don't think it will make the slightest bit of difference anyway. He'll just be replaced by someone just as bad or worse.

He probably is dead, but the governments keep him alive giving them an excuse to go there for oil... imo

Back