Bhp

C

cazxx

my micra is 1997 p reg and my mates is 2000 w reg. and he recons his has 3 more BHP than mine as standard. is this true?

newer engine, basiccly the parts are newer and just that little bit better, so the BHP is increased ;)

pmsl andy, tell ya what, i'll race ya when i get my VTEC next june deffo! haha

theres lots of small changes in the 2000+ one main thing is the coil packs rather than dizzy also throttle body

lol o god, a caz with VTEC

mines comin in september :p so u will have the same 3 month head start, and my car will still have more power as standard :p mwa ha ha ha

The 93-99 cg10 have 55bhp but are more tunable, while the ga10a (i think) is 59bhp as it gains coils packs instead of a dizzy, loses a cat, different tb and has a Bosch Multitronic ecu rather than a Hitachi like the older cars.

Mike

andy passed his test today! was gonna race him next week when hes got used to the roads but i guess i aint got much chance of winnin then? lol

no talk of street racing on here guys, just a friendly warning. It's much more fun on a 1/4 strip anyway, plus you get timeslips.

just strip the car out. make it lighter and watch him try keep up lol.

EDIT: a bit of topic-ish, but do the later 1.0 ltrs have the same torque as cg10?

why is it called a ca10a and not cg10?

plus i blew off a 52plate the other week, and my car is 94(on private land)
and the later models have a few extra bits so might be heavier

cazxx said:
andy passed his test today! was gonna race him next week when hes got used to the roads but i guess i aint got much chance of winnin then? lol
we had our race not long ago (on a private road called the A444 ;) ) and she won...... erm..... bugger....lol

think now ive had a month experience we gotta go back to our "private" road and try again.....

i looked at fitting induction kit to my car, apparantly its a right effort and u end up having to move the battary or sumthing .... fook that lol

Back