Best tyre ?!

currently mine k10 using Maxxis 14/60/185... quite good grip on dry day for daily driven and sometime i do use it for weekend trackday also.. mid to share yours?!

15 inch?! what kind of absorber are u using buddy?! didnt scrub your tire with the arch?!

and i do agree with your statement, with cheap tyre your are not so depending on grip too much.. by that, you will suit the tyre by yourself and always search for better raceline everytime.. thats why make u a better driver... ;)

195/45r15 nankang ns2 are mine. Great dry and still hold on well in.the wet but are more prone to Aquaplane than id like when standing water occurs.
Did snake pass in rain and sleet pretty quick though and didn't feel risky :). Been running near 2 months now and rears still have 8mm on, fronts more like 6 cause I forgot to do tracking until I'd done over 500 miles with it over 3 degrees out :s

Using polo 6n apex shocks and lowering springs. Upgrading to coilovers. I have 3 setups depending what im doing. Lowering springs + 6n shocks is daily. Diesel springs + 6n shocks is rally. Coilovers will be track. Eventually when I get the springs they'll do all

rite now i'm saving some budget to get a brand spanking new TOYO R888..specially for this july time attack.. anyone of u have ever use it?!

15s are a big no no when using a super s/super turbo style kit IMO. I use yokohama A539s in 185/50/R14, the grip is amazing when the tyres heat up but they are not too good in wet and they dont wear well.

I am also using Polo 6n coilovers on my car.

Back