Best induction kit for the k11 ?

as agent smith said, the 1.6 almera airbox is definitely best option, can also get some 60mm flexible air feed tube off ebay for a about a tenner and locate it somewhere with good cold air flow

Daft question but my friend told me putting a bigger induction on will use more fuel. Because your suppose to have a balance fuel and air ratio. is this correct? or is he just trying to put me off lol. I was thinking about the 1.6 almera airbox on my 1.0 k11 S. But when he told me this it put me off as I travel a lot of miles on motorway.

Can only talk from experience but I haven't noticed any difference in fuel consumption. Nice induction noise and a negligible power gain are the only effects I can report!

I think it probably does put fuel consumption up, but to be honest i havent really noticed a difference and ive had mine on about 6 months now,
driving about 40 miles a day on the motorway to work, plus crusing about at weekends and one tank usually lasts me the week.

Thanks @RyanSk11 I was just wondering as the old girls really good on fuel and with me working away doing 100 mile trips I don't want her to start being thirsty lol

You need one of my after dinner Sunday specials
20121227_192212.jpg
[/URL]

Back