Be Afraid.. Very Afraid

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yip, yip, yipee.
Towards the end of next week we will turn the key on Whitey.
Finally got the replacement chopper disc from the Autronic dealer in Tassie. You cannot deal direct with Autronic and if you have questions they refer you to the distributor who then rings Autronic who then tells the distributor who then tells you.Only complaint I have with them is that they are not very approachable and if the distributoor is not switched on well you wait.Still this is Tassie.
Maybe just maybe Whitey will hit the dyno Saturady week but more likely week after.
" does happy rap dance" sorry "does happy slow waltz dance"
Forgot my age for a second.

cisco

» CMF Member
That's excellent news. I want you to hurry up and beat my dyno graph so the competition is healthy!

cisco

» CMF Member
You won't be too far off. It will purely come down to the top end limitations of the supercharger. I can't imagine the low and midrange it will produce! And the top end will still be nice.

You have the best ECU now (Autronic) plus all the big banging internals to be able to make a big power output :)

Even if you made 20kw peak top end less than bluey, on the street 0-100kmh kind of thing, I would be quite worried about white knight hehe.

I would love an autronic!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
We will see Cisco.Maybe down low Whitey may get away a bit until you spool up.
Still working on a smaller supercharger pully which would take my 10psi up to at least 12.
Of course I could always fit the larger SC14 supercharger. Now that would be rather insane.Next upgrade?
What I am chasing is low to mid range torque which is very smooth and progressive. I am sure with the mods it will be very driveable and feel like say a 2lt motor sitting in the engine bay without the weight.
A "hauler mauler"
Autronic. Well talk to Errol and see what he can do. I was lucky he had mine sitting on his shelf from another project which never got going. How lucky is that?

Back