I'm Gunna Be FAMOUS :D

Layla

Deactivated Account
ok, maybe slightly optimistic but hey its a start!

in my last semester at uni, my tutor Graham had our tutorial group write a first chapter of a novel as part of a scot literacy competition. Well, i came top in my uni, we had a small party with volevonts and champagne (me and my flatmates spent the day/night in the union...) and that was the end of it.

UNTIL THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

I got a call from Graham and he said he'd shown my entry to some guy he knows and he wants me to finish the novel and send it on to him!!!

OMG!!!

I am JK Layla. Hairy Trotter - and the magical pig pen.

no, really. if this does get published, you all better buy at least 5 copies or im cursing you to a life time of ECU disease and MOT failure

Love from

a VERY HAPPY HAPPY layla

i'm guessing your happy as this guy is a publisher and not some random bloke who likes the chapter and just wants to read the rest of it?
if so good luck. whats the chapter about?

i dont really wanna go into it until its sorted out, but i'll let you all know when it is :D

thanks for the support guys, i was on a total high before, but now im peeved again so gonna go abuse word for a bit.

thanks again

Well done wom_bat :)

was this just a bit of a random moment or have you always been interested in writing?

see if you can sublimanally squeeze in some micra stuff ;)

lol

... He pulled up in his car, An old Nissan Micra. It smelt of dogs but he didn't care. He didn't care the timing chain rattled or the fact rust was eating the arches......

wilsonian said:
lol

... He pulled up in his car, An old Nissan Micra. It smelt of dogs but he didn't care. He didn't care the timing chain rattled or the fact rust was eating the arches......

LMAO mate i will pay you to finnish that novel!! :D

Back