Battery problem!

So basically on wednesday I drove to london (from bristol) as my band had a gig. Car made it all the way to and around london. The next day I then drove from london to oxford for the next gig. Left the car for about 30 mins whilst we got some food, to come back and find the battery had completely died!

I hadn't left anything turned on at all, but the battery just died completely died! Had to get the RAC out and had to have a new battery which they screwed me for cash wise!

Any ideas what it could have been!
Olly

i take it the rac bloke checked the alternator to see if that was ok? how long the battery been on the car........... they should last about 3 years if not abit longer

My battery was working perfect for 7 years. very cold in winter very hot in summer but the battery stayed alive for 7 years(amazing) and last christmas i parked to my fathers parking and the next morning the battery was dead. I bought a new one and i hope she last 7 years too :p

did you keep the oldie to run checks on like a autopsy thing
and good to hear your buggy is rolling the rd again

Lol at that Andy.

I was going to say myself that my battery has a little indercator thing on it saying wether if it's ok, needs charging or completely dead, something like that.

Back