bargin time my st £1900

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
unfortunatly i have found my dream car so st has to go it will come with new boost control valve so it will be perfect £1900 anyone interested cost me loads more than this.:( comes with loads of tax and mot

the spec of the car is as follows
gtir front calipers groved and vented front discs with decent pads
double capacity brake servo
hks sparks plugs
hks front mount intercooler
anodised induction pipes to fmic
blitz piston dump valve
apexi induction kit
nismo boost gauge
greddy turbo timer
all hoses changed for new silicone 1s
new plug leads
new dizzy cap
new oil and trans oil and sc oil
2" stainless exhaust turbo back
15" wolfrace alloys
interior is mint few dings on the outside good for the year.. i also have all the bits to put it all back to standard bar 2 bits there is no rust non this car never seen a welder ever...

I'll wish you good luck! Would like to buy this but i'd really have to sell the Starbo first and i imagine it will be long gone by then!

i am having the same feeling with the other car i want lol. by the time i sell my st my dream car will be gone i don't even want to sell it i love this little car and it amazes me when i drive it what a piece of advanced engineering it is.

If you have a flick thriugh john's threads you will find a few pics. . .seems to be no expense spared st, Nice clean car(Y)

Sorry to see you gettin rid of it, john. Good luck with the sale, it will be a bargain for whoever gets it.

What's the new beast gonna be??

its done 55'000 miles from new really low. it says on a sticker that is in japanesse that the cambelt was changed at 43'000 km in japan the car is running good just waiting for the new ufo from nissan so it is running perfect then on sc but is very driveable as it is.

i would discride it as like a fast go kart being an auto with 3 speeds it does 112mph flat out but gets there easy and the gtir breaks are just great i alwaays think the brakes on an auto need to be better than a manual cause you can't use the gears to slow down.

anyway my aim was new ufo see ed for remap aiming for 140-150 bhp .. i forgot to say in the spec list i also have a blitz boost controller and a apexi bfc and some bits & bobs .
The car i want is on ebay its a rare mitsabishi colt galant gto gsr 1976 coupe i love old jap stuff but if goes to mad then i will not be selling my st as i love it and was only selling to buy that.

Out of curiosity what is your dream car..?

Sorry just read your post!
As I said i'd love to have it, but unless someone on here dreams of owning a GT Turbo and wants a quick deal then no can do! :(

Who do you insure the ST with mate?

All the price comparison sites don't seem to support the ST?

I want to look at the insurance prices, and see whether or not it's worth tapping my dad up for a loan!

the car is not for sale now i have changed my mind the car i want needs a lot of work and would probably take me take 5 years to restore so dicided against doing this sorry to everyone that was interested in it.

I have seen other ST owners do that as well with the full knowledge of the owners. tut tut....

Back