Banks

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Grrr!!! I paid in a cheque which was displayed as credited on my balance the next day. Assuming this was cleared and gone through, i was unable to buy anything this afternoon on my switch.. wasnt sure what that was all about

Went to the bank, and although they display it as credited, it actually isnt, and still takes 3 working days to be processed!! Apparently they do that so that you can earn 1 or 2p interest on it whilst its clearning, instead it send me flying over my overdraft limit.

#######s!

oh yes, used to have to explain that at least 5 times a day when was at the bank, the banks position is that the customer should understand it as well! lol

Overdrafts are helpful in these matters though, but I always did think they shouldn't show the balance including the cheque on machines etc

But they don't show it as an available balance, they show 2 figures. Well mine does anyway!!!

they showed it as available Ems, which is why i've ended up in this mess!

I used to have a huuuuge overdraft until my card was cloned and whoever did it made the most of that.

They never used to show it available until it was cleared, but now they're doing that "earn interest when you put it in rubbish", its misleading info. If its in my account as credited, il assume its cleared and available to use.. Nowhere does it say its still in processing.

Back