Back with an open apology.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
After visiting a few of the shows this year with a local jap club, micras have been - well - non existant, and to find out when i got back from a weekender at japshow that a micra ran 15.1 seconds was an uplifter, and i knew there was only one of two cars it could be. so thus, it made me realise that my previous behaviour and comments were out of line, which prompted me to email ed, with an apology which was well recieved. so with being a little older and wiser i decided that after ed sportingly re opened me account id offer an open apology to all i may have upset previously. think what you want to think, say what you want to say, this is meant as it reads. thanks for your time.

TommO.

Well played tommo, glad to hear the issues are sorted, thats what its all about! :)

You were at Japshow? Should have come along and said hello, I was either the spiky haired person that appeared with a huge video camera whenever Ed's ST/Allens Evo was running, or the spiky haired person helping Ed push the car up the queue ;)

James.

we left about half four mate cos we'd been on our clubstand for a couple of hours, if id seen the ST id have come over and apologised properly - trust me, but good thing we left early cos we just missed the terrential downpour in stafford at half 7 when we got back :D

Hi Tommo. Welcome back. Was quite a hot day thats for sure. I'm bound to be there again soon so come over and say hi if your there.

Back