welcoming a previous member back.

k11_whore

Steve :)
Hello all, well iv been speaking to daniel/micra_dan and he's buying a micra again. I know he's upset people before with past transactions. I have received a message of apology and will post on his behalf.

Wasn't sure how you guys would feel about me coming back to the forum, what with the grief some of you have had in the past after buying parts off me. Well, I know it's probably a little late for apologies, but I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone that I might have had any hassle off me. I know that excuses don't make it right, but I was going through a pretty bad patch at the time, and wasn't really very well organised or motivated to sort things out at all. So again, I'm sorry. I know that probaby doesn't make it right, but the fact of the matter is that I don't want to burn my bridges, and I want to be welcomed back on the forum. I am planning on getting another Micra, and I want to share my build with you guys again, and maybe get some tips and help. Rest assured that this time, if you guys do welcome me back, I won't be selling anything on here - that way, you know you won't go through the same thing again. I just hope that you guys will accept my apology, and welcome me back. If not, then that's understandable.

Daniel

What's happened has happened and if he's willing to make amends for his mistakes then he should be given a second chance, screw up again I don't think anyone would be willing to forgive him

Considering what did happen with the total lack of communication; and I have to say total disregard and respect for fellow forum members and my efforts to contact him....

Daniel would not be able to enter into any trade agreement, be it either as a seller or buyer. Club Membership Ban would also remain in place.

Whether Daniel could win over the respect of fellow forum members is another matter.

I agree with you Kev but it takes cahunas to admit when you've been a **** and apologise. PS. You still doing vinyls?

Back