Baby got some new shoes....

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
When it is nice, and the car is actually clean, I will get some better shots. Snapped this one tonight while testing/learning my new digicam.

CIMG0023s.jpg

cisco

» CMF Member
Lovely shot Rich.

Hey were you always from Japan, or did you move there from somewhere else? I'm always interested in peoples' stories about living in Japan and how they find it etc. The place excited me a lot when I was there.

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
okay... so click the link...

Wheels are 15x6.5 +38

Still needs about an inch of drop, but the wife won't go for a car that will be sold in 2 years.

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
I have lived all over the world, europe, north and south america, the middle east, and now in japan.

I love it here, and never want to leave :D

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Nice wheels! love the deep dish. I just got some tofu wheels for mine too. not too happy with the dish though. would have liked them to be a bit deeper. very happy with the offset of +25 makes the car look a lot tougher. lines them up with the guards perfectly. unfortunately the tyres are pretty soso, nexen n2000. what offset are you running?

Attachments

• 16563.jpg
    16563.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
I love the deep dish, and the wheels were only 5000yen. the tires were on a set of Sparco's I had on my Starlet GT, which is now gone. The wheels are a +38 15x6.5. What are you running, and what size tire? I like that look, and if there is no rubbing I might add a 10mm spacer to bump it to a +28 and forget about that extra 3mm you have ;)

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hey Rich, this ain't your Starlet GT here by any chance?

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2955

I'm in the same boat as you - own both a 1990 Mazda NA6 MX5 plus an EP82 Starlet GT turbo ... and only just got a Micra recently which is in some need to get it on the road.

Mind if I ask which do you prefer between the Starlet & Micra? I am dying to get my micra on the road but it is taking a while yet.

Yeah ... big fan of deep dish wheels - unfortunately they are hard to come by in 13" wheel sizes here in Australia. Yet to find sometime wider than 6" in 100 PCD but here are my $80 rims in +20 offset ... ^_^

Attachments

• 16666.jpg
    16666.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
yep, that was mine, but it's long sence sold off. The micra is a bit underpowered for what I like. In that case the Starlet wasn't the best either. I didn't have an LSD so I had bad torque steer. Issues of meeting the boost cut, and boost creep. Couldn't use high boost, even on a cold day. Stripped it down to stock, and sold it for just more then I paid.

The March is my wife's car, and it's a POS. I just have a bike now, and when I get back from vacation I will be looking for a Wagon R that suits me. The bike is all the fun I need, and I want the good gas milage of the Kei car.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
my wheels are 15x6.5" 35 offset. i found a pair of wheels off ebay same style and size but 20 offset. they only fit on the front as they rub on the rear arches when going over bumps. so i got a nice wide front track. i was thinking a 25 offset could fit all round no problem.

Back